POLL: Buffy vs Britney?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Gravedigger

Nov 25, 1999
I'm thinking of asking Britney out for a date, but Buffy is also dead fit.

Which one should I ask out?

------------------
{L}Gravedigger - Diggin yer soul -

"just one more cumsucking lowlife IDBastard!" - ^Stormi^

FeRgus

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
Buffy??? You mean from Family Affair??/ Damn she has to be what 60 now?? You go boy! Hey if she don't work out try Mrs. Beasly ... Now she is HOT!!!!

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
im not quite sure on how to pronouce this...but...

menage-a-trois

meaning, ask both and ask them to come in for "tea"

bullet2.gif

WiZ

The Gravedigger

Nov 25, 1999
Buffy as in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", and she ain't no OAP! She OWNS! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

But Britney, hey she is HOT!

Decisions decisions... I think "Menage a Trois" is my only option /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
again to all the fools who only pick one, i say

MENAGE-A-TROIS!

---------------------------------------------
you figure it out =P
---------------------------------------------

bullet2.gif

WiZ

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Juggle'em both! And I'm not just talking about the girls themselves either.... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Dr.Quake

Nov 21, 1999
Canada eh
smileygames.8m.com
Christine Aguilera is an ugmo man she looks like rabid dog! woofa woofa!ouch what a burn.
no no folks i just a big joker now what about those clowns in congress? what a bunch of clowns! "wow how does it keep up with the times?"

bullet2.gif

Dr.Quake
"The doctor is in"

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
hey dr. quake, get some 6 inch glasses. shes a hottie. can't believe you said she looked like your sis.....arg....thats just nasty. no one is that ugly. hahaha.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smileygames.8m.com