Playtest Dm-sabbathbloodysabbath

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Markie

Oct 19, 2001
Architecture was still about the same, but there were some new things that looked nice (the new candle holders for example).
There was also one thing that looked really bad, the platform under the thighpads has a texture which was black for a part, there was also a dark shadow on it; it looked pretty strange.
Lighting is better in most areas now, but the lava is still a bit too dark. The whole room with the Nali looks too bright but the lava is too dark. You could try to make the lava textures 'SpecialLit' and place some orange lights above it, go to the light's properties, then to 'Lighting' and set the 'bSpecialLit' to True. This light will only affect the textures that have 'SpecialLit' checked so you can give the lava a very bright look without making the surroundings too bright.
Gameplay is better with the teleports, although I still think those round hallways are too big. It would be nice if it's easier to get in this area from the room with the flakcannon, the teleporter there is on a high platform.
One of the movers still has an ambientsound and I noticed that the flametorches in the big room can be heard in the room with the pulse rifle! I think that's because the soundradius is too high.
Bots got stuck at the flakcannon but seemed to do allright most of the time.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by GringoLoco

Bring it on :)

damn, I posted this this day ago but internet was fudging.

well, look for the thread from me in this section. i've posted this map already...

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by TheRealFluffy
I am sorry to say it, but, I don't think I'll play this map again, I hated the repetive textures, the wrong allignment at the curved stairs, the long tunnels...

I think this map is more a gimmick for Black Sabbath is it?
Yea it is kinda a gimmick, but I tried to make it good! I really wish I saw this BEFORE I submitted it :lol: