Physical Unreal Tournament Copies?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
I agree. The Mac editions are hard to find and many only ship to and from the US. I am not seeing the window-less versions around either. There was one on ebay for $99 but I think it was a bit over-priced.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
The Chinese editions continue!

UT2003 'Special Edition' (possibly 'Collector's Edition').

The package is in good shape overall. It was previously opened, but doesn't have any significant damage.

IMG_8175_resize.jpg

IMG_8178_resize.jpg

IMG_8180_resize.jpg

7 CDs are included: 2 copies of the game, one Chinese, one English, as well as some kind of bonus CD, which is a functional copy of a old Chinese UT website. Not much there really. An odd video which has some odd merit. I will upload the content if any one wants it.

IMG_8184_resize.jpg

IMG_8183_resize.jpg

IMG_8191_resize.jpg

The manual has a lot of stuff on UT as well as UT2003; almost 50/50 split on that. A bit thick.

IMG_8192_resize.jpg

IMG_8193_resize.jpg

"Razor Jacket"

IMG_8194_resize.jpg

IMG_8195_resize.jpg

WCG card? Anyone? Has a scratch-off thing on the back. Win?

IMG_8186_resize.jpg

IMG_8187_resize.jpg

Other stuff in the box. No idea.

IMG_8196_resize.jpg

The CDs are in good shape, but need a clean. The backs are still dirty, so no pics. I put in the Bonus CD and no problems, so I assume they just need a wipe.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Man....maybe 55? Here is the whole thing, except for the one above and a UC2 steelbook copy.

UnrealCollection-1.jpg

Also, Epic sent me some stuff in appreciation of my illness...a t-shirt, sunglasses, neck-clip thingy and some stickers.

20150408_184715.jpg~original

So, yes, I guess it is a pretty good collection. I keep looking for new stuff....maybe on my vacation to Europe this summer (if my wife will let me)...?

If anyone wants to trade anything with me, I have doubles of a number of items, some unopened. Just a thought.

I should also maybe apologize; this thread seems to be about me, which was not my intention really. To be honest, I thought you all might get a kick out of seeing some of these items and I don't have a lot of patient, like-minded people to share this stuff with, so this thread gives me an outlet. Anyhow, I appreciate your patience with me and the thread. Hope you all get something out of it...?

Last edited: