People like this should be shot....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Btw,

The United States of America IS NOT A DEMOCRACY.

Grrr.. people that think that are totally misinformed. :(

bullet2.gif

|C|Rooster|PuF
Defenseman for |C|ondemned

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Don't get me started on gun-locks. Dumbest fûcking idea I've ever seen. Yeah.. someone's breaking into your house... "Hey, Mr. Burglar, can you wait a minute while I get this damn thing off and shoot you?" I don't fûcking think so.

It's called proper parenting. Any child under the age of accountability (per state) that commits murder, the parent should be held 100% accountable.

I'd be willing to say that 40% of the parents out there are totally clueless mindless lamers that don't know shît about raising a child to be RESPONSIBLE. Fûcking eh.. is it that damn hard? God, I have 3 kids.. and our 5 year old is the best damn behaved kid I've ever seen. Yeah, our 3 year old needs work, but man.... c'mon people.

Oh... and parents that drive around with their kids jumping around the car, not in seatbelts? You know what I tell my wife?

"Weeding out the gene-pool." Stupid parents breed stupid kids.

Sorry... if you couldn't guess, this is a sore spot with me.

bullet2.gif

|C|Rooster|PuF

StoneDogg1

Apr 12, 2000
Pittsburgh,Pa USA
nada
"In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

"In 1911, Turkey established gun control. >From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. "Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated. "China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. "Guatemala established gun control in 1964. >From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. "Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,00 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. "Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated." Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million. The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, ask them "Who do YOU want to round up and exterminate?" With guns, we are citizens. Without them, we are subjects.

P.S. "Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence."
-- Vince Lombardi something to think about...

Don't let the liberal media control your mind with their propaganda blitz. They want to blame crime on gun ownership to justify eventual gun confiscation, but their soft on crime law enforcement and pro-violence and immoral entertainment industry is the real cause. Most of the politicians in both parties are controlled by the liberal establishment. In effect, we have a one party system. They deserve academy awards. The Bible says, "A strong man armed protects his home."

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Excuse me, Republic. :)

/me hangs head in shame.

bullet2.gif

-Lizard (Of Oz)

"Go Go now, you've been set free, another month or so you'll be poisoning me, with your lovely smile.
I see you slither away with your skin and your tail, your flickering tongue, and your rattling scales,
like a real... rep...tile."

Yep...I mispelled "republic." "Re-pube-lic" hehe

[This message has been edited by Lizard Of Oz (edited 06-14-2000).]

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Well, i live in holland, and to posses a gun, give you 2 to 3 years jail time.
No one may posess a gun here, there are shooting/gun clubs, and those members may carry their guns, disassabled without ammunition from home to their clubs, are their of track with their guns, and cought, their license is revoked.

We do have criminals here in holland, and some of them use deadly force with guns, but statisticly seen, it just a few, why, because hiding a gun here on person on the streets, is as dangerous here, as smoking weed on the streets in the US.

Furtherly, holland has allmost no drugscrime, softdrugs is allmost legalized, and harddrugs isn't much used here anymore.
Sometime a bit cocaine on houseparty's and XTC, but chit like crack, heroine, opium, isn't much used here anymore.
This became because of our drug policy, most people doesn't see junkies here as criminals, but as poor people that needs help, and harddrugs junky's are a dying race here in holland.

Most crime imho in the US is created by you'r own goverment, by opressing heavy penalty's and jailtimes on light crimes of smoking even a joint. Prices of drugs are soring skyhigh, so the profit is lucrative.

If you try to get a millionair here in holland in to the dopescene, you'r dreaming, harddrugs, aren't allmost sold here, most of them are shipped from here, to high profit markets like the US. And due the fact softdrugs are so easy to get, and cheap, killing someone for a few kilo of weed is insane. Man i smoke even a joint when taling to a cop here in holland, i even think some policeman here in holland smokes weed themselves.

You can say anything about drugs beeing bad, hell crack, cocaine and all that chit, can from me be banned, and thats allready working here in holland, but weed is even less dangerous as alcohol, hence i a drank as much beer, as i smoked the number of joints, i was allready in a institude for a alcohol poisioning.

So imho the attidute against crime in the US has to change, but this will need alot of time, our luck was that we NEVER had the right to bear arms here, not even for sports. And the heavy crime we get here, are more copied crime acts of the states as europian crimes. Hence you guys even get us peacefull eurpians buy guns :(

bullet2.gif

Nominated by PuF as King of LPB's
Defense and Freelance player for [Ci]

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Liz, I actually meant to direct that at Azmo - but I didn't want to attack him. Just inform him. :)

Sorry.

Blow - so the best way to combat crime is to make it legal. That way there's no crime. Hrm... no thanks.

That being said, the US has WAY TOO MANY DAMN LAWS. God.. this was said before but man.. the politicians make laws to protect STUPID PEOPLE. Geez.. we can think for ourselves guys. :eek:

bullet2.gif

|C|Rooster|PuF

Dark_Outlaw lPuFl

May 16, 2000
Raleigh, NC
Man, I can just imagine us sitting at a bar discussing this over some nice import brew (i live in the US, but the beer here sucks...sorry, IMHO) and if there was tequila here at this forum, man, there would be a brawl!

what i like about this is that it is being discussed (for the most part :) ) in a serious and non-deragatory manner. that's exactly what we need...to discuss this and get things out in the open...man i sound like a therapist.

rooster, you are absolutely right. in the US there are too many damn laws. \

i honestly think that our forefathers are spinning in their graves...but at the same time, when they were alive, many people thought that there were too many laws that took rights away from the citizens. the constitution of the US barely passed, and it took alot of bribery on both sides of the fence to get it through. people were like "****, we just fought a war to get rights we didn't have before, but now we are giving them right up again." the constitution was the lesser of an evil in their eyes compared to the taxation laws of the British government as well as certain other ideas of a poltical power that was thousands of miles away. However, what do we have now? Hell man, I make $70,000 a year...DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF THAT I SEE??? a little over half. now i aint *****ing b/c i am in a better economic shape than many people i know...but it pisses me off when i look at my paycheck and know that my ****ing government is oppressing more and more of my rights with really DUMB laws and tighter controls and using my money to do it. and it is a cycle b/c in many other countries i couldn't make what i make here (i was in the army...i know). it is like i am paying for my right to be here and face more restrictions each year.

wtf???

i am proud to be an american. that's what angers me about my government. they are making me lose that pride throught their invasions of MY Personal life and i fear my elected officials. I don't fear my president...it is the people in the senate and at state and local government that i fear.

and that is what people from other countries need to understand. it is too easy to say vote them out. doesn't work that way here. that was the ideal...and an ideal is much like a dream...

we are not a democracy. we are a republic. hell, did you guys overseas know that we do not vote for our own president? some people here don't even know that. we have what's called the electorate college, which is established by districts. we vote for people that in turn vote for us. why? because our government does not believe that average citizens are informed enough to establish a "proper vote" so we elect someone that "knows" the issues and places the vote for us.

welcome to the united states...our government thinks we're too stupid to know what's good for us.

and the sad part about it, for alot of people that's true, b/c they don't care. and when you don't care and don't speak up, what is happening now occurs, and we lose our rights.

but when you try to speak up...well, let's not go there.

we are taught from a young age not to think out of the status quo. american schools are designed to keep kids thinking "inside of the box" not "out of the box." in simpler terms, i think tori amos said it best when she said "i think we are taught what to think, not how to think."

Siledre

Scorpions love marmalade too
Jun 14, 2000
Washington
I see a lot of kids these days getting straight a's but what have they learned. in other words they are booksmart but life dumb and when a parent decides that they dont want to deal with the child and lets the tv or computer babysit guess what, they are learning from this. Parents are ultimately responsible for the problems of humanity. yes i am blaming parents throughout human history. I'm no psychologist but I was a child. and I remember a lot of the little things that made an impact on me, for me some were negative but the majority was positive and I draw on both all the time, it doesn't make me perfect but I'm not out hurting anyone either, I live within my societies guidelines like millions of others and all these problems can change if we just take responsibilities for the children we bring into this world. and of course, as Dennis Miller would say, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Dark_Outlaw lPuFl

May 16, 2000
Raleigh, NC
a part of me agrees with you siledre...but then again Socrates said the same thing a few millenia ago...

it starts with the parents, but it doesnt end with them. its too easy to blame them. I DO agree with you, just not completely. if we knew where the problem was, we could fix it!

what about ted bundy? his parents supposedly were very caring...

hitler?

bart simpson...whoops bad example...

i mean, the list goes on. i have had wonderful parents, yet my little brother is in and out of rehab like a salmon upstream, sold his car for crack, has stolen from my family time and time again (we are only a year apart) and we were raised the same way!

so i agree with you, but not entirely.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Thank you jesus, at least some people around here have some goddamn common sense.

bullet2.gif

"Set it, and forget it." Ron Popeil, genius inventor

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
*sigh* Reread my post. Where did I say that my country is better than yours? Where did I say that I think my government is the best? I think my governement sucks. The sole point I was trying to get across in my last post is that my country is very DIFFERENT, not better, DIFFERENT than yours. You cannot compare societies half way around the world from each other, where one has 16 million residents and the other a quarter billion(thanks D_O hehe oops). That was my only point, I think that weed has made you paranoid.

bullet2.gif

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 06-15-2000).]

Dark_Outlaw lPuFl

May 16, 2000
Raleigh, NC
LOL...i think we alllll need a little weed right now...

mine b/c work is killing me and this is the only way to protect my sacity right now.

Blow_Smoke, you are right. There are many people in the US that say that our country is better than others and that our way of life is untouched amongst other countries and that everyone wants to live in the US...but most of these people are severely misinformed. Holland is a wonderful country from what I have heard. And yes I have been to other countries and can tell you that in comparison, the USA is better on living conditions than they are (Somalia, Bosnia...now anyway...*sigh*, Kuwait, Lebanon). But for every country like that, there is another that is a wonderful place to live. You must understand the propaganda of the US press. To many people, not I b/c I have been there, the outside world is a baaaad place. When we here of other countries, rarely is it in a positive light...news is about who is jacking up oil prices or who is bombing who or who is stealing nuclear secrets from us this month. We might get a few kind words about Britain every now and then, but if you believed the US Press, a friggen bomb goes off in Ireland every damn day and I have been to Ireland and I think it is one of the most beautifully striking, greenest, most gorgeous places I have ever seen(...not many women though, so I ain't moving there!).

Most of what is taught to American students in school (see earlier post in this thread) is based on Cold War mentality and WWII ideals. That is why many kids grow up to be so critical of other countries...and well i will finish this up later but its time for lunch...

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
"but its time for lunch..." : translation = "dude I got some serious munchies maaaan!"
;)

bullet2.gif

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>
Blow - so the best way to combat crime is to make it legal. That way there's no crime. Hrm... no thanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rooster, i'm not saying making crime legal, but the war again drugs in america is wrong.
Selling drugs to kids on school is bad, and should be tolerated at all, but i what i often see with americans, and you too it seems, are so full of hate against drugs, that the sollution thats so easy, is crime to you.
The tolerant policy in holland about softdrugs has eliminated allmost all harddrug use here, schoolkids of 18 and older can by weed, younger kids can't even go a shop in, and 99% of the coffeeshops obey that rule.
Secondly now softdrug as easy to get, kids don't start to experiment here with it, and the need to get harder drugs is also lessend.
Kids don't go here to party's with guns loaded, because their afriad to get robbed, or shot by drug gangs, gang members.
We don't to have to be afraid for the police when they stop us. Getto's we don't really have, and the neigbourhhoods that are doninated by colloured people are as dangerous for white people as win the US
So rooster i could go on for hours, but comparing crime with the US and holland, i think holland is a better place, and we do a better job at prevending crime.
But the biggest advantage of holland above the USA to prevent crime, is that we don't have the right to bare arms. That a something from the Wild-West time, not of the 21th century.

I know america is very stubbern with drugs, he you'r porogative, but we here have in holland very little drug related crime. in fact the only drug crime we have, is people take make harddrugs for countrys like the US where the drugs provits are high.
Only the Big marhuana growers, and chemical drug lab are hunted down here, with the fierce of american police, every dealer that gets to big, get busted, in this way our goverment controls the softdrugs scene, and even controls the THC levels in the softdrugs, so that mutated softdrugs into harddrugs is prevented. So in anyway softdrugs may seem to be legal in holland, but the sale and use is very limited, dealer may not poses more a 1000grams in store, and users may not buy more as 5 grams. If you don't obet that law, 1 year jailtime for repetive users/clients and 2 to 7 years for the dealers. So most user/dealer obey and respect the law on that. We are allready happy to obtain this tolerance here, and don't want to loose it.
Why because when we go back to the 80's and 70's people go back stealing for drugs, breaking in houses, rob people again, just to get their drugs, and because it so damn expensive again, the start to use harder drugs again for longer enyjoiment. and that leads again to american like crime.

No thank, like in you'r own words.

Most american toerists i speak here in amsterdam, are surrised how safe te streats are, altough many weird looking people are walking around here, so weird that even new-yorkers would look shocked. And most of them are peacefully.
Their are often found in our "pool of crime" coffeshops, and smoke with us our weed. and are supprised how "normal" it could be, nothing "crimelike" on it and 99 of the 100 american tourists i spoke wished the US looked on that like holland.
So i think rooster, we dont do it that bad, and i only the US guys complain about their goverments, i never saw a dutchie do that.

Man to you'r standards, i proberly be convicted to 10 to 20 years jailtime, and i be marked as horrible drugs dealer or what ever. I grow weed at home, smoke it, even in public. and damn, i even admit it. a dreamcase for every lawyer. Man if i gave you blood, you would be stoned for life, but am i criminal, NO, i have a good job, have a nice house, a nice GF, everything a normal person have too, only i smoke weed, and that condems me by US standards to 10 to 20 years jailtime. shame on you US goverment.

bullet2.gif

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

[This message has been edited by BloW__Smoke[PuF] (edited 06-15-2000).]

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>we dont do it that bad, and i only the US guys complain about their goverments, i never saw a dutchie do that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Maybe cuz yall are so doped up you dont really care. "Dude chill out and take another hit dude." Although I actually do agree with you that most drugs should be legalized.

I love how people are so quick to compare their countries to the US like they are so similar. Um let's see Holland has about 16 million residents and the US has about a quarter of a billion, including blacks, hispanics, whites, jews, chaldeans, asians etc etc etc ranging from bum on the street to multibillionarre.

bullet2.gif

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
hheheh L_S, i think of the 16million we have, there are too jewish, hispanics, turkish, marokans, chinees, japaneese, russian, serb, american, germans. i stop i think holland has a person living here of every country in the world.
So thats not US only, but i not, there is no place on earth like the US, and therefor the US is holy, and no country can measure the US, in size or anything. At least thats how the US profiles itself to the rest of the world. And yes holland is one of the smallest countries in the world, i think its on the 8th place on worlds smallest countries. And hollands size can't be compared to the US. But you stated yourself, the rough ways and laws in the US leads only to more anger and the rest you know yourself.

I dont have to chill out, i'm chilled out enough, but i do find it allways funny to see often US guy's rant about their goverment, and at the same time protecting it as the best there is, really funny :)

bullet2.gif

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Rooster:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>the US has WAY TOO MANY DAMN LAWS. God.. this was said before but man.. the politicians make laws to protect STUPID PEOPLE. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaarrrrgh!!!! You nailed it on the head. Sad but true.

Seems like all that the politicians do is to create these laws, followed by more laws to protect them from other stupid people who in turn need more protection. A waste of time. And it only makes life harder for law-abiding citizens.

-
chainsaw.GIF

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Wolf|PuF
- Freelancer and Shock Rifle whore for ]LoL[