Pay up or die scam

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sandworm

[UMC] E-something
Mar 8, 2000
under a napkin
Visit site
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07/19/419ers_murder_incorporated/

"EXECUTION"EXECUTION"EXECUTION"'
NATIONAL CORPORATION HEADQUATERS LAGOS.

PRIVACY. we wish to introduce our company/ourselves as a subsidiary of INTERNATIONAL ASSASINATORS AND WORLD SECURITY ORGANISATIONS,with branches in one hundred and two {102}countires.

we have received a fax message from our headquaters,new york,this morning to inform you to produce a mandatory sum of US$40,000.00 {FOURTHY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS} only,into our account given below in nigeria within ninety six hours{96},alternatively you will be SNIPPED and GUNNED down during the period of our oncoming anniversary of fifty years.

Guess they're getting pissed at getting posted to http://www.419eater.com/

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
Nothing worse than getting an assasination notices from some other soveriegn third world countrys' Snipper HeadQuaters i guess. better pay up :p

And on THEIR anniversary no less!

Call Superman to save us from this subsidiary of ASSASINATORS!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose i'd be a bit testy if i lived in such countires too....

Last edited:

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
hahha
nah you should send a reply
Dear INTERNATIONAL ASSASINATORS AND WORLD SECURITY ORGANISATIONS
I have received your notice, and in keeping with your police(s) not to inform the police {b}relation and {c}friends, i was forced to seek the council of the local terrorist cell. After deliberating with our local cell's leader "Abuwaby da husizim" (email Abuwaby666@hotbomb.com) we determined that at this time i am incapabe of producing Fourthy thousand dollars, and that even if the Mr. da husizim were to sell his non working terror-van, it's proceeds wouldn't be enough to cover the bounty on me. However Mr. da husizim being well versed in all things evil has informed me that it is custom in Assination society that i be allowed to pay off the debt by cleaning your hut for an aproximate period of 1 year. In order to perform the duties of cleaning your hut, i will unfortunatly require a pay advance to cover my travel costs which Mr. da husizim believes to be in the range of 1000.00 {ONE THOSANDS DOLLARS}. Please reply as quickly as possible as mr. da husizim also believes that the unholy federalies are closing in on his operations. If you do not hear any replys from us in the futures please redirect the emails to Abuwaby666@guantanamo.mil for further secret communications.

Many Thank you's for not killing me.
Long live the force. jean reno out.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
-reaper- said:
How does one become an assasinator?
An assassinator is a member of the assinate - the senate of the assassin guild - to become one you must also assassinate the secondary targets. Only settling for the primary targets dosen't give you enugh recognition to ever win the asselections.

Freon said:
Nothing I hate more than people making fun of foreigners for their english :rolleyes:
Proper english requires a full stop at the end of a sentence.

/me teleports out of the hazard zone :D

Last edited:

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Making fun of foreigners' English is one thing when they're trying to be normal people.

However, when they're threatening to recircumcise you from a rooftop, all bets are off.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
I have a friend from Serbia who sounds like the lovechild of Slobodan Milosevic and Rudolf Scharping when she's trying to speak German. :D

[On the other hand, she's always making fun of my English.]

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
C.Chan said:
and i'm sure you never make fun of foreigners French?
of course not ... they just ignore you until you speak it absolutely perfect. ;)

If Americans can't speak perfect english ... why should we ? ;)
U no ? I speek it 2 !