Patch 2 Bugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slippery Puddin

Sep 19, 2004
I'd have to say that the grenades not firing are a bigger problem than the respawn bug. Not for new players of course - that's a huge turn off for them.

The reason I think it's worse is because with the respawn bug you are already dead, waiting an extra couple of seconds doesn't really matter to me then. The grenades not firing can get you killed, that's far more annoying I think.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Yeah, I'm noticing the grenade problem more and more. The wait time between shots is WAY too long, and the occasional misfire can get you killed. Couple that with no weapon switch while reloading, and :mad:

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
[Crash] Infinite recursion call in XMPBot

I see someone mentioned this too... but...

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-02-15_17.02]
UTXMP Publiс Beta 2

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1839 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (6693)

XMPBot XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPBot (Function Engine.Controller.PawnDied:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::processEvent <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed, Function XMP.XMPPawn.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (XMPTechFRed XMP-SUNSETBEACH.XMPTechFRed) <- UObject::

game situation at the moment of crash. My, blue, team has 3 artifacts, 4th is being carried by the bot to the base. I'm in a tank prowling in front of red's base killing anyone chasing the carrier. At this very moment, game reaches timelimit and voila - I've a crash.

Also - when killing a gunner, who is shooting from flamethrower, this huge flame burst remains for 5-6 seconds as if the gunner was alive and kept shooting. My be emitter needs a check if the weapons Instigator is alive?

Mar 6, 2004
This bug is funny. You get in a raptor and the enemy can get in the same raptor as you. Playing last night i grabbed an arti and the enemy went into the gunner seat so 2 opposite colored guys inside the same raptor lol! i ended up capping it and blowing him up by speeding up at a rock ;)

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Killer, was that on BBF in Scirocco? You were red team and Warder from blue jumped in the turret when you jumped in Raptor? If that was it, I saw it. If that wasn't it I still saw it, but with somebody else :con:
In any case, what name are you going by nowadays? I'm still GotBeer?, only without the '?', so more emphatic. Stupid UT won't let me use it :(

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
That mixed teams in vehicle bug is damn annoying (altho sometimes funny). Definitely ruins the scrims.

wishing for a hotfix for that one...

Mar 6, 2004
GotBeer? said:
Killer, was that on BBF in Scirocco? You were red team and Warder from blue jumped in the turret when you jumped in Raptor? If that was it, I saw it. If that wasn't it I still saw it, but with somebody else :con:
In any case, what name are you going by nowadays? I'm still GotBeer?, only without the '?', so more emphatic. Stupid UT won't let me use it :(

Yah that was me, i left the next map cuz Julia IM'd me (hot chick from work who likes moi) :) btw i play/played as nR_ho. It happened like 5 minutes before that raptor bug aswell so it happened twice. I told him to "get out of my raptor" but he stayed in :( so i killed him and registered the arti :)

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Bleeder said:
That mixed teams in vehicle bug is damn annoying (altho sometimes funny). Definitely ruins the scrims.

wishing for a hotfix for that one...

Yeah

Red Player: *gets in raptor and drives off wih arti*
Blue Player: *gets in raptor at the gunner seat as raptor is about to take off*
Red Player: *Gets to red base and is about to register arti*
Blue Player: *shoots and kills red player and captures arti and takes one and registers one*

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Adding a new(?) problem to the list: Is it me, or is the hacking sound quieter than U2XMP? I was in the Garden node last night and couldn't hear the other team hacking our doors. Usually, in U2, I could hear that and try to fry the hacker before they got the door. Or maybe it was because Fleury kept hopping back and forth through the node making that buzzer noise.

gnarkft

REyM
Apr 9, 2004
GotBeer? said:
Adding a new(?) problem to the list: Is it me, or is the hacking sound quieter than U2XMP? I was in the Garden node last night and couldn't hear the other team hacking our doors. Usually, in U2, I could hear that and try to fry the hacker before they got the door. Or maybe it was because Fleury kept hopping back and forth through the node making that buzzer noise.

it is quiter altough with a good headset and volume at max I was able te hear hacking sounds who came from a lot further away than was possible with u2xmp

but ofcourse it could hav ebeen my imagination