Owned by Ebay

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Only $12,000? Pathetic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Microsoft-X...236609466QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Lets go a little higher.

In my own personal opinion, this is all extremely rediculous. I understand the hype and desire, but this goes way beyond that. Who in their right mind would pay 18k for a stupid machine that will be quite easily obtainable and probably be cheaper then the launch price in a years time? Idiots the lot of them!!!

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Cap'n Beeb said:
I'm wondering if all of these crashes and such are due to people putting their console on the carpet.

Either that or its the samething as the "disc popping out of PSP" claims that so many people made. People trying to purposely cause their systems to have a certain result. That or just general stupidity.

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
People who lay down 12k on a game console are probably the same kind of people who blow 20k on a martini; they've got enough disposable income out their asses to not notice the 12k missing.

So yeah... more power to the seller. Not like the buyer needed the money.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
And I thought it was obvious that almost all of these $1,000+ auctions for a 360 were scams? Come on people get real here... :nag:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
It wouldn't be a Microsoft-product if it didn't have a BSOD at launch ;)

/me thinks that the reported problems are genuine, but the internet turns those flies into really huge elifaunts (ie : lots of copy&paste newsites reporting the same incident without checking its background and *poof* another french duck).

// ---
People that play name-games so they can sell junk should be shot ( ha ha 'xbox water' ooh yeah funny ... not! ).

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
the fine print

*I take no responsibility for the quality of the contents of the bottle- I received it at e3 2005. I have not opened or tampered with it in any way*

[UM]theswarm

Spork of the Apocalypse!
Sep 30, 2001
Everywhere
www.sporkoftheapocalypse.tk
A friend of mine waited outside Best Buy from 6 PM to 10 AM to get his, 16 hours in the 35* F rain and no umbrella or anything. He did the same thing with Halo 2, but without the bad weather. Skipped school both times to play it. Neurotic? Probably.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Big-Al said:
how do people afford such stuff?

They don't, both the links in this thread are fake. Look at the bid history, most of the bids are from newly registered users with 0 feedback rating. They are purposely bidding the price up to ridiculous amounts for fun.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Twisted Metal said:
They don't, both the links in this thread are fake. Look at the bid history, most of the bids are from newly registered users with 0 feedback rating. They are purposely bidding the price up to ridiculous amounts for fun.

I figured as much. No idiot in their right mind would pay $18k or even $12k for a video game system. Only the rich can afford that, and chances are if you are smart enough to become rich enough to afford that you have half a brain to see through the idiocy of it all.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
ilkman said:
I figured as much. No idiot in their right mind would pay $18k or even $12k for a video game system. Only the rich can afford that, and chances are if you are smart enough to become rich enough to afford that you have half a brain to see through the idiocy of it all.
You'd think that... seen a few auction go crazy high though. "An authentic WWI flag" (bambo stick with a white pillow case attached to it) went for like... 51,000$ before (2-3 years ago)

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Even though stores are saying they won't have new shipments in until Janurary, in reality they don't really know. Infact everyone should be restocked by black friday and have plenty of new xbox 360's this weekend.

Did you guys hear about the smashing Xbox360? I'll look for the link.

Anyways, some guys waited in line for like 50 hours, got their xbox360s, and one of there buddys came in and smashed the xbox360s they had just bought with a sledge hammer. RIGHT in front of everyone too. ROFL.

www.smashmyxbox.com Site has been flooded recently, so it may be down and the video may not load either.

November 22nd 2005 - 10am - Well, after 55 hours of pain, cold, and suffering, we have got our Xbox 360 and successfully smashed it outside Best Buy minutes later, with a large sledgehammer in front of a few Xbox Fanboys who just bought brand new 360s. Short video clip will be posted tomorrow (23rd) and the longer documentary style one will be posted with the next few days. For now, enjoy these pictures!

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
The Jackal-XMP said:
Did you guys hear about the smashing Xbox360? I'll look for the link.

Anyways, some guys waited in line for like 50 hours, got their xbox360s, and one of there buddys came in and smashed the xbox360s they had just bought with a sledge hammer. RIGHT in front of everyone too. ROFL.
The funniest (saddest) part is that they actually waited in line for 2 days and spent $400 of donated money just to break the freakin' thing. Genius. :rolleyes: