One major disadvantage

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lukasz

Oct 3, 2001
Visit site
The intelligent stuff just flies over his head, while the troll posts smack him in the face, making him think people are seriously discussing this non-issue with him. This post will likely be ignored too, joy!

shadowkil

Oct 19, 2000
Camp Lejeune, NC, USA
Originally posted by pshyco123456
OK, I admit it was a stupid post. so how about we drop it?

works for me, and btw, welcome to the community ;) i hope you enjoy the game. don't mind the flames that fly around in here, though i'm sure if you've been on th e 'net much you're used to it by now ;)

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
Welcome psycho...

A big tip for newbies to INF:

Listen and observe before you "speak". If you start a discussion about anything, make sure you have RL facts to back up your point/argument. Since this is a game that is striving for realism or as close to it as the game engine will allow, only RL facts apply, not what another games have or are doing. Since there are many current and former soldiers/Marines/Sailors/Law Enforcement types that frequent the forums and servers. Pay close attention to them and for God's sake, don't argue with them. They know what they are talking about, having experience with many RL subjects that apply to the INF environment. You can really learn alot from this community if you listen before you speak. And speak intelligently when you do speak.

Welcome and dont' let the assholes piss you off. This is not a place for those with thin skins.

BlAcK_PlAgUe22

I ooze.
Jul 30, 2001
Irvine, California
plague.vze.com
Originally posted by pshyco123456
What i mean is that the army trains men not to always use scopes. they are trained to shoot & hit without scopes. I mean you should be able to have crosshairs without looking threw scope. Even counterstrike (the most popular game) has crosshairs but they don't shoot straight to where the crosshair is.

Thats called con-fire. It is a real crap way to simulate inaccuracy. :p

l.robert

Dec 4, 2001
near Paris, france
Visit site
welcome to inf , psycho ; and respect 4 u because you probably destroy me at CS:mad: . Now inf is realy different from CS , who is just an arcade game , with tips to win a fight (like crouch n fire). here THERE is no tip like this .
ill give you a few elements to survive in INF :
1- shoot fast and right ; no need to strafe ; shoot before .

2- (my personnal commandement ) : make the ennemy team NEVER know where you are : if an enmy saw you but didn't hit you for severals reasons , move to surprise him ( jump from a roof for exemple even if you loose some life ;it works ) . if you have sniped a guy and now the others guys know where you are , find another place fast . )

3- change fire mode in function of the area :

open area : Semi for more acuracy and less recoil
close area (maybe 20 meters ,it depends of the weapon ) : Auto for BADABABOUMLBOUMBABABABABOBOPIOU !

4- it helps the team to win : configures your taunts keys (in input menu i guess ) . then you will be able to say : Contact ! , aknoledge , need some backup , cease fire if a teammate fires at you .

5-im french so don't blame my english

:rolleyes:

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
wow a helpful post for once

cept from the jumping from rooves thing? what the **** are we all batman here?

that whole extreme accuracy while in the air thing better be fixed if the insane jumping isnt