On the way to fun...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NRK

Nercury
Apr 20, 2004
Lithuania
Vault said:
i still think there could be a "The Sims" like character customizer (or course there would still be pre-made characters)

Yea and finnally all-in-one game which would be to replace LIFE

LOL

Sad thing is we are seeking for that.

--Under

Underestimated user
Mar 21, 2004
Yeah whats the point with those 'real' peoples if you cant even pull shock combos in their face? ;) ? Forget about them. But dont forget about washing yourself.

Vault

May 29, 2005
yeah, sometimes when i make a paper airplane i say, "heys, where the alt-fire?"

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
yeah, in Rome: total war, characters in the game get nicknames depending on their actions,reputation and personality-how they play the game, for example repeatedly assasinations,launching wars and financial problems cause the apropiate nick names.

i'm thinking that in the single player ladder for ut2007 it would be interesting a similar system would be fun. for example nicknames get given for excessive headshots,roadkills,suicides,melee,falling of edges,knocking others of edges,backstabbing and camping .......Vlad the Impaler,Malcolm the terrible, cant think of any good nicknames right now but i'll be get some soon........................ and so on, also award badges of honor Quake 3 style on the characters profile for thier different feats during gameplay....................i think that would add to the single player experience a bit of depth

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
so did chararaters in quake 3, though they were more medals of honor really,
Do scouts impale people, vapourise their flesh, nail them to walls? ah well
supose i'll just go and unknot someones intestines!