OMG i got to play utxmp map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
it's good to know that someone is making something nice
but correct if I'm wrong: Owl just tested what is technically a normal UT2K4 map, right?

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
What do you mean? Prove these are not official UTXMP map? Mmm I guess you have to take the word of an official UTXMP staff, like RaptoR?

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
omg no way... these arnt offical maps at all!!!!!!they are one mappers concept for the game it wasnt at all utxmp officail at all. i just toured some of his maps and it just realy shown me the greatness the game will have when it is finished i played the maps in 2004 as 2004. not utxmp he showed me where the nodes and nrg will go. thats it. I didnt mean to jump the gun. my point is if the grahpics are anything like that utxmp will own

Zetto

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2004
poor rad.... come here *whacks rad with a baseball bat* is that better?

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Xaero said:
i think he meant "prove the quality". ;)
Prove what quality?
RaptoR said this map does not *represent* the quality of UTXMP.
He never said anything about how good this quality is.

It's like saying your grades in English does not represent your grades in Math. It does not matter which one is better, or if they both happen to be D; the fact is that one does not represent the other.

Last edited:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
LMAO, really, i have also tested what could become an utxmp map, anyways, the cxp has maps that are technically not xmp maps, but they run on xmp anyways, so the same could be said about those maps, they can be tested thoroughly before adding your special addons like deploy points, and vehicles... so i do not see the difference, it is just a matter of opinion.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i hope like 50 people make maps with unplayable fps again, that was awesome for xmp

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
hehe, sorry Indian.
But the point is, RaptoR did not claim UTXMP has better quality, so he has nothing to prove to Mopap.
And I think I might have had a bit too much Coke. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.