OMF! Where are the omni!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
1st up, we never said we couldn't be beaten...

2ndly, what does posting a SS 4 mins into a scrim prove, especially when we both know you went on to loose the game.
:p

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
Ðetta said:
1st up, we never said we couldn't be beaten...

2ndly, what does posting a SS 4 mins into a scrim prove, especially when we both know you went on to loose the game.

It proves the following:

YUO LOVES TEH BUTTSECKS​

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
actually the game ended where the screen shot was because the server crashed. no one won that game. If I remember, omni was having a hard time keeping any energy and deploy points on that specific map and scrim. i entered the bottom of the map i had a monster kill of 4 omni players. then i ran into the arti room and that is when the server crashed. plus we had another pet player around the corner of the omni node room for an arti steal.

i thought you said you have screen shots of all your scrims? hahaha.

I didn't say we would win or that we would lose, I simply posted this because in another thread you asked for proof of pet actually dominating omni. and well... that is your proof.

who won the map? :rolleyes: no one did silly. :lol:

Nept

ºØmníºNept
Jan 23, 2004
Ontario, Canada
Actually we won the map - I remember it because it was our first match on Sunset Beach and served as a wakeup call when we were being dominated by a pickup team for 5 minutes (before we gathered ourselves and thumped you). We've only ever had one server crash on us during a scrim and that was against shadow. Nice try monkey - enjoy losing to nbk this weekend.

damn

Jan 27, 2004
Xaero posting something non-anti-crow!? Also, furocious, you are clearly not the brightest star in the sky, so to speak. Why do people have some sort of fascination with me, always bringing me up for no reason, then get mad when I say something about them...

Mandik said:
My point exactly. Why has Crow's name been brought into this yet again? Out of nowhere? And the same people who are doing nothing but talking about Crow.. are going to be the ones in later threads saying all the posts about him and all the bs is HIS fault too. Please, give me a break.

Finally, how can you say anyone is stupid when you are making unfounded assumptions that have already been proved incorrect? Whats next, saying I aimbot, etc? People like you don't deserve the internet, or computers for that matter. I'm sure if you ask your parents they will lie and say you weren't a mistake, I suppose you have that going for you.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
Crow, as big of an ass as you are, and as much as I like trading shots with ya ;);) ...i got to give credit where its due...and I was happy to find out it wasnt you doing that ****. Its just...a new low in n00bism.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i remember that match that monkey has the picture of. pet was domninating omni when the server crashed. no big deal, it was like 5 minutes into the map we had a good rush to start it off. i think I had an arty at some point, but the server crashed and the omni's dissappeared. it was just a scrim n e ways so its not worth arguing about. nept may be referring to an earlier match that we lost to omni on sunset, as i think we played sunset about 1478901235601201299056 times in the 2 week time that nbk and omni were trying to warm up for for their match in igl.

"enjoy losing to nbk this weekend" - cool, thanks.
it will be posponed/rescheduled most likely

i can't even make any scrims/matches and no ones around anymore. I read these forums from work, just to kill time now and again. Its kinda sad that omni and pet still argue when we haven't played in like 2 months. By the time we play a match together in a ladder, I will have forgotten how to play xmp.

"they hate me because I'm black" -cr0w

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
petsnake said:
Its kinda sad that omni and pet still argue when we haven't played in like 2 months.

I totally agree, but its always one of your guys baiting or starting nonsense up.

Usually monkey boy. (the T2 masta')

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
monkey's asian, he's still bitter about veitnam. (apparently he didn't think it was cool when we burned/pillaged his village.)

Status
Not open for further replies.