Oldschool amp'd Conflicts with UT ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iSenSe

on it!
Jan 20, 2008
DM-1on1SmallMountain [NL]
Hi guys ;)

i wanted to check out the coop mode, so i had to download the oldschool amp'd mod, so i did run the .umod, when i started UT it didnt react on the ESC button, same thing when i tried to open console :/

i deleted everything what teh oldschool amp'd did put in, only it still doesnt react, like its frozen or something.. :/

Any alternative way how to get coop gamemod ? and to get in UT again ;p ?

thanks

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Haven't you dramatically modified anything in your UT installation? You can try to delete your User.ini and UnrealTournament.ini to see if it makes any difference. I've personally never experienced such behaviours with OldSkool mod :hmm:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Still seems something releated to keybinds. You might want to reinstall your UT (backing up old one just in case).

D3smond

Jan 27, 2008
I've got same problem, when I installed the newest version of OldSkool, and after that I installed Legacy (which have older Oldskool version) - game crashes on startup (cityintro)

Solution: install no umod Legacy version (or extract umod with ubrowser), and use the newest OldSkool wersion

iSenSe

on it!
Jan 20, 2008
DM-1on1SmallMountain [NL]
i reinstalled my UT, got everyting like it should be again :)

but when i use ure version of oldschool xtc ( the.u and the .int file ), i still dont have the tab ''coop'' in the server browser, UT doest freeze though what it did in the beginning

Last edited:

MetalSonicNL

Nov 4, 2011
thx, but still not working, maybe i have the wrong oldskoolampd

i extract it into the UT file but well, it just doesnt work :S

Last edited: