Official Minecraft Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
1:49 Lava fall? Outdoor? And 4:43, too bad it was nighttime.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Nah, in the description it says he got far in making one in sketchup but it got deleted. Pretty stupid to then decide to make it in minecraft, what a waste of time, but apparently this guy has no life. :(

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I figured someone would say that but c'mon there's a limit. I can understand that some peoples hobbies involve tabletop or pen and paper games and they play hours a day, but this? This is just sad.

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
I figured someone would say that but c'mon there's a limit. I can understand that some peoples hobbies involve tabletop or pen and paper games and they play hours a day, but this? This is just sad.
By who's standards? Yours? Who are you to judge? Need I remind you that you're also playing a game about building blocks on the Internet.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Who are you to judge?

Someone who doesn't waste as much time as that guy and who actively participates in engaging activities. :lol:

Need I remind you that you're also playing a game about building blocks on the Internet.

Nah, I quit after I built a few buildings, a tower and a half made castle. Meh.

You rarely find people with that kind of patience anymore.

Patience... or OCD? >.>

;)

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
Ah, whoops, sorry I brought it up then, for a second there it slipped my mind that you were ordained by a higher power as the sole arbiter of which activities constitute a fulfilling life. My bad!