Official "Honor a UT2K3 BuF'er" Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Major bumpage here!

I gotta throw this out there because he's taken so much heat lately. TWD is a great asset to the BuF community. He's constantly trying to come up with ideas and ways to improve the community. He sometimes is very agressive with his ideas. This is a good thing, because it gets things done, though it may rub some people the wrong way from time to time. Many of his ideas are solid, nonetheless. One item that comes to mind is Teamspeak. He was the person who really pushed to get it started. If it wasn't for his pushing so hard, we may never have been able to hear DaBeatard's Sapranos voice.

Here's to TWD, a much unappreciated yet valuable asset to the community.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Renegade Retard said:
Major bumpage here!

bmp.gif

:lol: :tup: :D

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
wow too many people sorry renegade

CSM, Dabeatard, Skaarjmaster: for beta testing my maps for weeks without complaining

Webby, Han, Rev, Renegade, TWD, Flame: for making fragbu so much fun

admins: duh

BU seriously is the greatest website ive ever been to. it provides seemingly endless fun in all its forms and has let me make some new friends. I dont know but when i think about it, BUF owns. period.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
You lot have got short memories :( :shy:

/me thinks of two tournaments he's arranged for BuF and the possible setting up of a (soon to be proper) fragbu server. Not to mention being the admin & a £££ contributer of the old tcr that was the centre of BuF euro-gaming.

pah.

Butress

The Bearer of Humpage
Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
yeah. but you've been around long enough to notice that threads like this are just a gauge of current visibility on the forums. post alot and you'll be in one of these too. but then again this is a ut2 poll. so short memories are all there is.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
why come to a forum for Ut2003 just to rip on it? :con:

I don't like this thread for the very reason stated above. There are so many people on these forums that have done so much to progress the community that will never be mentioned in this thread. edhe, TWD, Ren, Warden, Hanover, Spine, hal, Proph, Aenubis, etc... there are too many to even name. So if I had to honor one BuF'er it would be the one BuF'er that never gets mentioned and never cares. (not me)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Butress said:
my point was that compared to other forums here, ut2 is one of the newer ones. hence shorter memories. :)

Ok.....kick my butt for miscomprehension or kick your butt for causing it....or just forget about it altogether ;)