Obama whacks Osama...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
supposedly this is the location of the mansion where the raid took place. the trees which surround the compound are concealing "12 to 18 feet [high] walls." one of bin Laden's adult sons is also believed to have been killed in the attack; carried out by Navy SEALs, directed by JSOC and the CIA.

[SCREENSHOT]http://i52.tinypic.com/qn2y5d.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Good news about Osama but I fear how the Taliban will react and what they will plan next in revenge

Last edited:

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
it's funny because Bush couldn't do it.

It's funny because catching Osama had nothing do to with who the president is at the time.

Still, I would rather we had Obama than Bush.

EDIT: Was Osama thrown out of a helicopter into the blades of another helicopter? Because that would be awesome [/CRACKEDreference]

EDIT2: PLEASE tell me someone's going to make a movie out of this. You can't involve the Seals, the CIA and... whatever the hell a JSOC is without anyone seeing it in Hollywood's gross exaggeration of it, with lots of explosions.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I'm too not sure it's a very wise thing to be throwing a huge party out in front of the white house over this...

Let's please take the high road even in victory.

I like that the thread title implies that Obama is the one who fired the shot that killed Osama.

Thinking about all the politicking the pundits will do over the next week on this makes me sick. So yeah, I'll pass on that one.

I love the video coming from the freedom tower / ground zero. It's one of my favorite places in the world, and it's a sight to behold to see the celebrations there.

Can we get these guys some cotex? Their butthurt seems to be unbearable.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Willing to bet Obama's approval rating is going to soar in the next week or 2, only to drop when people realize that we are still in the ****hole :lol:

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
The only thing this will do is boost Obama's approval ratings just in time for re-elections. But it won't hurt al-Qaeda just like killing Zarqawi did nothing. As long as there is poverty in those countries and as long as there are US troops in the middle-east and Muslim nations al-Qaeda will be there.
Also I like how a lot of people in this thread use racial slurs like it's no big deal. If a horrible African dictator was assassinated you wouldn't say "the n***er had it coming".

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Why was there no trial with a proper death sentence? He was just shot dead?

I am guessing you are posting for the sake of posting, but I will explain it anyway; I don't know how you thought this would go any other way, but reality is a bitch for some. This guy was heavily guarded, so regardless of who wanted him they were not going to get him without a fight. I am 100% that everyone in this place was armed to the teeth and ready to die for him. Even if they would of tried to get him alive they would of failed. He most likely would of been killed by one of his followers.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Weird how Osama served to boost popularity of both presidents. Is another time of sacrifice coming?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
If the President's name was "Bush, Palin, Bachmann, Trump, McCain, Huckabee, etc... you wouldn't be saying that.
Wrong.
As much as it grinds your gears, the fact is that Obama is "Commander in Chief" of the US military and he ordered the "whacking", and he is as responsible as the guy who pulled the trigger.
I never said he didn't deserve credit.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Shoot first, think after....anyway, I didnt think they took the bins out on a bank holiday? :D

Osama-Bin-Laden-Dead--23406.jpg

Last edited: