Now that the nation has voted....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I don't even think that dish was plugged in.

al_franken.gif

and disturbing as that was, it wasn't nearly as disturbing as this:

Al_Franken.jpg

Last edited:

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
They showed pictures of how the presidents aged in office, looks more like those crack pictures you see how people look after smoking it for a while!!
Might explain all those words Bush made up and then the chuckle after each one. :lol:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
They showed pictures of how the presidents aged in office, looks more like those crack pictures you see how people look after smoking it for a while!!
Might explain all those words Bush made up and then the chuckle after each one. :lol:

George W. Bush ... less intelligent than Ronald Reagan, or more out of touch with reality than Nancy Reagan? You make the call.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I don't even think that dish was plugged in.

al_franken.gif

and disturbing as that was, it wasn't nearly as disturbing as this:

Al_Franken.jpg

Disturbing as I might appear to be, you'd still vote for me, right?

Attachments

• TOTALLY RAD.jpg
    TOTALLY RAD.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 6