not posting at BuF anymore

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

One last question:now that i'm leaving, do you really hate me still?

• I don't even know you...

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes, I hope your gone for good...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, come back!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Well, I'm sure that quite a few people are happy to here this:
I decided this morning that I'm going to stop posting at all the forums I go to, going to stop going to the mIRC channles for a while,ect. , I said this in mIRC, but apparently not much of anyone really read that message.

I can only mention 2 reasons right now:
1:I've been having some problems lately (not with the law or with bullies or anything like that), I'm not going to talk much about that, but if I'm going to be having a conversasion with a bunch of people, I'm going to be to busy to put any time into solving the problem.
2:Most of my responses were getting to crappy quality, it's very obvious for even me...

I know some (or most if not just about everyone) of you hate me, so guess what: you can throw some stupid little party now because I'm going to be gone for god knows how long, I simply don't care about it, and if the fact that I simply don't care is ruining your little party, then too bad, not like i really like you in the first place scince you honestly want to rip my head off.

I'm expecting quite a few replies involving the words "yay", "finally", "good, the retard is gone", or something like that right now, dont' bother hisitating...

Status
Not open for further replies.