nodes not activating after full build

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mastakilla

Jan 17, 2005
hello

i am hoping someone can help, on my new onslaught map, after creating a link setup and inserting the actor into the map, and after a full build, once in game, my nodes are not activating. The link setup is showing up but the only way i can activate the nodes is to go back to the link designer and create it again. I have tried everything i can think of, including deleting actor from map and doing full build. then repeating process to make a link setup. deleting the map files fromt the system folder, like when you need to get the screenshot and level preview to take. putting multiple actors into the map. Nothing has worked. I am at a loss. I have made 5 other ONS maps and had never had this problem until now.

thanks for your time.

mastakilla

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
maybe you could just delete them , and reput them back ?

i guess i had a problem simmilar to this one , but i rember when i beta tested your map , The radar map is ok , so it is not the problem

mastakilla

Jan 17, 2005
yep it is above the terrain. all 20 times i tried to get through this problem. any other suggestions