NGstats??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Why is my ping showing way lower then what I get on the server I play on? I always turn my stat net on to see how i am pinging it usually is about 30ms higher then my ping on that server.. I played on a map with a ping of 170 and my stat net showed 201 , but now my Ng stat shows a constant ping of 113.. I fail to see how that can be..Because if that was so, I would have had a better gameplay then what I was getting.. The Ng stats must be off some how plus its showing high suicides at the server where maybe I might have been killed by my own gun fire about 3 or 4 time.. Anyone got a clue to why thats happening??

------------------
Come play in my Graveyard!!!
XxBonesxX

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Don't ask me why it posted twice I have no idea /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Come play in my Graveyard!!!
XxBonesxX