New UK Server @ GamesInferno.com

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Could you PLEASE get rid of the damned desert camo for the red team? Put it on something like flecktarn or something.
The best games i've had so far were russian tan vs woodlands, they give both teams the same advantages wghil sttill easilly distinguishable.

<A HREF="http://www.rlgaming.com" TARGET=_blank>
bigsig.gif

Reviewer, Contributing Columnist Real Life Gaming</A>

[L]-Seretonin

Mar 11, 2001
Great server our Clan were lucky enought o find spaces for 7 of us! Nice low pings, lets get some more UK servers now- anychance Games Inferno can provide another??

1554462.jpg

NoXiD

May 19, 2000
UK
As i said above

This server is always 16/16... busy - great :)

If ya think we need another...
Please bombbard This forum with requests :)

And the camo prob will be changed tonight or tues
k :)

Tommy Atkins

Older, but no wiser
Mar 17, 2001
UK
Hmm- I recognise some of these names

Afternoon all-
First off, good job Nox- the server rocks. Second off, GGs to the [L] peeps, Fur and Crab_man- had a right laugh until the wee hours (well, some of them were quite big by the time I left) of Monday morning...

Don 't blame me- I didn't do it

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Texture file package mis-match.

Hi,

Could the server admin for this server please supply me with the date/time/size of the texture pack Inf_siberiatex.utx

I have this one...

Inf_siberiatex.utx 2,136kb 11/11/00 14:12

You seem to have a different one on the server.

Could you also check your ../inf_textures & ../textures directories for duplicates.

The way it should be is blow away any dups, keeping the lastest dated version.

Bastard'O

NoXiD

May 19, 2000
UK
np

Will grab the info for you in a few hrs.

If i do have an out of date version, can you specify a location to get this file..

I cannot see how the file would be different, all the files came from the 2 umods...

We'll see in a bit :)

Gar

Magnum Farce
Oct 26, 2000
Thanks Tunafish

Thanks for the info, I connected this morning but was disapointed with a 350 ping,I will try again later.

Cheers.

Gar

S

Spug

Desert Camo

I agree with The Fur on this, desert camo makes you really stand out on dark maps like Kosovo. Its like having a big glowing arrow pointing to where you are!
Apart from that, it was excellent. I see that I've got to get alot of online practice in!

It's good to see so many 2000AD fans around

Ex WhammoBlammo

NoXiD

May 19, 2000
UK
Changing the Camo Gear NOW!!!

It will be set to - Black and RussianT...

Both Dark, and the easiest to tell apart :)

Unless anyone has any other suggestions

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
well if you use black then i'd suggest woodlands instea dof russian tan. Russian tan is still light as daycompared to black.

<A HREF="http://www.rlgaming.com" TARGET=_blank>
bigsig.gif

Reviewer, Contributing Columnist Real Life Gaming</A>