New scoring system... Proximity=teamwork?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shag

Feb 9, 2001
um, do you know what the word "illusory" means, Mr Mensa? Reread and try again.

I've taken on bigger, badder, and better than you, and I've always one.

One what exactly, Mr Mensa? How does stringing insults together make you a 'oner'?

And you mock meat for wanting to see his score, like it's pathetic, while you tell us all your IQ?

Insulting people for being on a team to play a team game is pointless. If you had read this thread you would've noticed I am not against removing frags from the score.

I think Mr. Mensa can best benefit from being ignored.

Last edited:

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Do <i>you</i> know what illusory means?

illusory: adj. based on or producing illusion: DECEPTIVE

My dictatorship producing illusions and deception? Sorry chief, try again. I've said it before, I have no power over these forums other than my debate skills. I don't see how that's a dictatorship of illusions, or how it gives me (or anybody else) for that matter an illusion of my dictatorship.

I especially like your picking on a homonym typo. Get something through your head: Typos are only funny to pick on when they are made when you a) are accusing somebody of being unable to spell or b) otherwise calling them an idiot. Otherwise, targetting somebody's rather rapidly-typed arguement for a spelling error is fu<i></i>cking retarded.

Oh, and don't worry about physical beatings. I've gotten my ass kicked plenty of times, and kicked plenty of ass (I, unlike you, have a set of testicles large enough to take my arguement straight to somebody's fleshy face, and, if need be, take my licks.)

God, grow the fu<i></i>ck up children, you're neither funny, nor intelligent. Your posts are grossly uninteresting, and I hate to see my forums polluted with such filth.

Status
Not open for further replies.