New NaliCity Hotlist, Featured Map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Abdulrezzak said:
on another note. his isp doesn't give two hoots about him posting bs on his forum.

they are busier on trying to catch haxx0rz to acually abuse the internet. not some kids trying to toy with you. which they do very well obviously as you can't get rid of them.

something as petty as this won't even be looked at.

Actually we have done this in the past before where people don't seem to get the hint. Each time we have sent a letter to an ISP it has resulted in the offender having their account cancelled.
It is not just the fact that they are breaking our Terms of Use, they are also breaking their ISP's Acceptable Use Policy.

I belive the appropriate part is as follows

While using the Communication Services, the Customer is prohibited from engaging in or assisting others to engage in any activity that, in TELUS' sole judgment,1) violates applicable policies, rules or guidelines of TELUS or other on-line service providers, (2) disrupts or threatens the integrity, operation or security of any Communication Service or any computer or Internet system, (3) elicits complaints from other Internet users or Internet service providers, (4) is contrary to any law or regulation, or (5) is otherwise objectionable.

When you point that out to an ISP they will cancel the users account.

I highly suggest that you dig out your own ISP's terms of use and have a read, as you're about to have your account cancelled Abdulrezzak, or should I say Gunhero/A Jailbreak Fan (great little things IP addresses, as I said earlier we keep a record of your IP with EVERY single post you make. Also when we delete posts for inappropriate content they aren't actually deleted, just removed from the general populaces view).

So thats Telus and Shawcable the the letters need to go to (feel sorry if you're posting from a friends pc, they're about to get their account cancelled as well). I'll email them sometime later this week, have rather more important things to do at the moment than get some kid kicked off the internet.

Here, you've won an award.

MajAwardSmall.jpg

Good luck explaining that to Daddy.