New moderators!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Originally posted by Blatant Bastich
Well one of the DAVE has left the m0deration job, only to replaced by two muhhhaaahhaaaaaa

You guys will be receiving your orders soon....

Congrats to to Zaccy as well ( great choice )

0h yeah and congrats to that other dude as well ;)

Roger That, Dave. ;)

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Ok...Boom...tell me if I am at least **starting** to pick up on this language I have been seeing (like what you just posted above, cause I am trying to understand it more now) :)

Did you say "fear the dave"?????? :D

Hopefully you did cause then it's one small step for kaz which is one large leap for mankind ;)

Kaz

hobart_paving

May 30, 2000
Visit site
well, i voted for 3 of the 4 new admins. don't remember who was the other one, though. :) anyway, one of the things i looked for in new admins was someone who would NOT get involved in vicious flame wars(unlike many admins in other ut forums which i visit). you guys all seem like laid back types who wouldn't abuse their priviledges. don't let me down, guys. ;)

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Well I for one am pissed about the moderator selections. I think that you guys will do a terrible job and I'll have you know that I gave all four of my votes to TWD! :D

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
rofl @ bangin :D

Hal, m0rety, Boom, Zaccix... Congratulations dudes. NOW KNOW YOUR ROLES! :D

Orkin Man

Jul 31, 2000
Damn, it seems my vote for goughmezz's avenger didn't give him that added boost I'd hoped for.

Orkin Man

Jul 31, 2000
No, but seriously, excellent selections guys. Good luck to those that got picked. I really mean that....good luck. *L* ;)

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
Congrats, I really feel like I've made a diff in PuF by voting! w00t!

/me high-fives the new mods!

now everyone, PLAY ON MY SERVER (Rooster said I need to p1mp it more)!!!!!
209.83.223.253 :D

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Originally posted by Kaz
Ok...Boom...tell me if I am at least **starting** to pick up on this language I have been seeing (like what you just posted above, cause I am trying to understand it more now) :)

Did you say "fear the dave"?????? :D

Hopefully you did cause then it's one small step for kaz which is one large leap for mankind ;)

Kaz

Okay, Kaz. Bookmark this site. http://www.geocities.com/mnstr_2000/translate.html

Hear me now and believe me later. :)

L33T d4\/3'$ R0><0R YoU!!

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Hal: \/\/@5$4bI M0......HAl i @|\/| 5UrE y0U'll |)O @ 9Re@+ J0B a5 @ puF 4D|\/|1n :D

haha now I can type this stuff but it won't let me translate it from 'elite" speak to "lame" speak ;)

Kaz

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Nice work guys!

Damn, all that bribery and blackmail andstill nothing ;)

Seriously though, congrats guys, I'm sure you'll carry on the fine tradition of the forum's moderators (m0nk3y n1ppL3 pr0n and beating LK senseless at 1v1 etc.) :D

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
Congrats to our new forums moderators. I'm sure you'll all do a fine job.

btw: I was part of the list too. I'm so proud of me :)

Anyway: you guys deserve to be it. Good luck in this task.

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
nice

congrats guys
/me wonders what Goughmezz would've made of this (F**KING POPULARITY CONTEST!!!!, wheres my pills? please let me back i'm mentally unstable an the new pills didn't work) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.