New Maps... well, one new

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
<--- sucks. Here's a new map I started work on... but have lost interest. It's similar to a KOTH scenario, in that the teams attept to hold the center... only this is meant for TDM. Whichever team holds the hill would have a major advantage. I never got around to texturing or adding in the foxholes/trees/other cover... :p This map was strongly influenced by WG_Forest_Beta.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Urban Night

Here's one thats been in dev for 6 months... and I am kinda bored with it. Sorry for the poor pic quality :p

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
That Urban Night looks pretty nice. It's weird that you don't texture as you go, I've never seen that before:D I hope you find time to finish them. I only get bored when a map is giving me problems, or my UED keeps crashing, and I have to do the same stuff more then once.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Crashing.. sheesh. Happens a lot here. I always rough out the level, light it up, detail it, then texture. I dunno why. Seemed logical to me.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
urban night looks pretty good, do you have better shots or maybe a beta of it?
the terrain of forest looks a bit weird, but i guess that's because of the missing textures

hope you don't fully lose interest in both maps :)

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
WG, I LOVED the forest map! Wish it was online on some servers... :(

I'll post some more screenies of Urban Night in a few minutes... working on part of it now :p

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Well... got one more building done in Urban Night. Problem is I am waiting for TbuildT to release those nifty vehicles... *hint* *hint* :D