New guy, here.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Potato_Master said:
Also you have a 1vs1 server? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of paying for a server? Or do you have someone dedicating it?
Buh? You can get a two-player server for like $5 a month with some hosts. Doesn't exactly break the bank.

Oh, and about FragBU... Watch out for TAM. It's slowly but surely destroying FragBU as we know it.

--Under

Underestimated user
Mar 21, 2004
Team Arena Master.

Some kind of Team LastMan standing but with a lot of work done on balance and little tweaks that make this mod pretty fun to play. You can try it on the servers i pointed out previously. Or at the Liandri server too.

www.3spn.com for more details.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
You've got to admit... FragBU took a decidely unfun turn for the worse right around the time TAM was added. The whole attitude of the thing shifted and it's only gotten worse with time. I used to have a lot of fun playing FragBU, and that's without being in TS, which I still don't use. Things were awesome for several months, and then TAM was added and now it's not fun anymore until the very end when people are willing to play hard. TAM changed people's attitudes, so I say remove the damn thing. If people want to play it so much, there are servers out there; it doesn't belong in FragBU.

Potato_Master

Mmm...Spaghetti...
Jun 28, 2005
Florida
Oh thats what TAM is. Old Gil had me download it, he said it was decently fun. He said its kinda like CSS, in terms of its round based, 1-life-to-live kinda thing.

Personally, I was under the impression that FragBU was a TDM, or at the very least DM. Maybe I didn't read the FAQ all the way through...hmm...

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
While I don't disagree with T2A, I don't think that Potato_Master's happy new guy thread is the place to discuss FragBU. A new thread maybe?

Potato_Master

Mmm...Spaghetti...
Jun 28, 2005
Florida
*Changes subject*
So does this community have like, some kind of local drunkard? I knew this one clan for Jedi Knight 2 (It was called TMBJ - They Might Be Jedi), and they had this one guy called Bob the Stormtrooper, and they were always making up scenarios where he'd get shot...over and over. So, whats UT2004's counterpart? :lol:

Potato_Master

Mmm...Spaghetti...
Jun 28, 2005
Florida
Just for reference, when I said, 'drunkard' I didn't mean actually drinking, I basically meant the local weird-crazy-making-everyone-laugh kinda guy. I mean with sooo much drama on the internet, you need someone to lighten the mood, so I was wondering who it was. Thats all.