new development in my life

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
I just thought everyone should know that I'm cutting my first wisdom tooth. I sure hope my orthodontist really made enough room for them.
Thanks for reading about this.

------------------
"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Oh man I'm sorry to hear that CHRYSt. It was nice knowing you.

I got dibs on his computer.

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 02-06-2000).]

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
LOL! Nice one UY hehe /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

CHRYSt

Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Wait, am I to take it that people don't survive wisdom teeth? Oh dear...I should go find Jesus. Hmmmm...he was under the couch last I checked, I wonder where he might have gotten to now? Jesus is slippery.

bullet2.gif

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
i have been told since i was 15 that my wisdom teeth should be pulled. now im 21 and i still havent done it. nothing going wrong....yet /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

CHRYSt

Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
My ortho said he made room for them when I had braces. I pray he was right...I work in an animal hospital, and I've seen what pulling teeth really consists of...OH THE HUMANITY!!

bullet2.gif

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Apparently you don't have the wisdom to go with those teeth if you can't find Jesus! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

E

el Gato|PuF

CHRYSt, how'd the teeth pulling go? I take it that it went well, since you are still alive and posting here!

bullet2.gif

I love them whores, they never judge you... What can you say when you're a whore? - P. Farrell

[This message has been edited by el Gato|PuF (edited 05-31-2000).]

CHRYSt

Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Never had anything done about it. One of them started to grow, and now it's stopped. The dentist said it looked OK, but I should wait till it either impacted or grew in. I'm still waiting.

bullet2.gif

Dead chicks suck in bed.

p.s. un-Fück BellAtlantic

UY

Preacher
Nov 24, 1999
Austin, Tx.
Visit site
I always heard the length of the wisdom tooth was indicative of the raw intelligence the owner had to work with...thus a major factor in the wisdom potential of the bearer. You say yours stopped growing and might be impacted?
:)

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Yep. Just like his little pecker UY. :)

I'm 37, and my wisdom teeth are in and never had to be pulled.

bullet2.gif

Because hey, if it weren't for Llamas? I wouldn't seem like such a great guy.

E

el Gato|PuF

Gots all my wisdom teefers too! But had two upper incisors pulled when I was a wee lad to correct one hella messed up mouth. Was in braces for 4 1/2 years. Had them off for 6 months and got 4 knocked out out a hockey puck. Oh, all that money down the drain.

(I lied. I still have all my teeth. The braces thing is true, though. I just couldn't resist! :) )

bullet2.gif

I love them whores, they never judge you... What can you say when you're a whore? - P. Farrell

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

I had 10 teeth pulled when I was younger (9 first set and 1 adult), and braces for 2 years. I've still got most of them, I might make them into a necklace or something... :)

What has it left me with? A far better set of teeth, but on the flip-side I now a have a pretty f**king major fear of dentists :(

bullet2.gif

PuF: Come play dying.

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff and have your say!

[This message has been edited by DSV_Selerox[PuF] (edited 06-01-2000).]