New Character Ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
Game needs a wise cracking gunslinger of types, that favours wielding two handguns.......or hand cannons, if the case maybe............they would be a mercenary maybe? Anyway carries an ammo bandolier and black plated armour concealed under a wide trenchcoat, slings a woolen scarf backwards, possibly a dead wolf... now that i think of it, has pair of ww2 bomber glasses slung back over the forehead, and greyed sideburns.A veteran of battle and Basically a really longwinded excuse to have a character with a 'twirl gun in the hand' animation! not just guns tough , rocket launchers too!

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
'member the character from the ECTS 2001 video ,in the heavy armour suit that was doing the kung fu moves and had really funny facial expressions, twas the first time Epic showed of the Unreal 'warfare ' engine.

they ought to make that character a bonus character!

--Under

Underestimated user
Mar 21, 2004
Chuck Norris

edit: He would lead the "mullet warriors". (which would not be the cheesiest team name weve seen.)

Last edited by a moderator:

newbie2uted

UT gamer
May 9, 2004
I would like to see some characters from Warhammer 40K in the game. Or at least some that looks like. FX daemons, or daemon armour with souls floating inside, kinda stuff.

Vault

May 29, 2005
Fed Ex? man, UPS pwns them

yeah, the creatures from The Villages, that would pwn!

XaN

Jul 20, 2005
harobed village
well i know u stoped talking about charcter idea's but just for the record i would add a charcter to ut 2007 actually it's a nali that was captured by the skarrj and became a victim to a series of tests that genetically inhanced his strength and size by 5 times more then a nali and added to his decapitated leg a chain gun that requires to lift the leg up and balance itself on one leg while firing. pretty stupid ha?

:stupid:

Shroom-FX

Basshead
Jul 2, 2005
www.okobo.com
200202PlanetApes_1.jpg

Munkays! :y5:

->Sachiel<-

Jul 24, 2005
you people are crazy.......TOO MANY CHARACTERS......AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!, They are devouring my soul, and my HARD DRIVE.... DIE,DIE,DIE OFF DAMN IT, FLAK CANNON GOT JAMMED.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Swerto

The Founder Of The PL4Y4 H474Z
Jul 29, 2005
EL BOURIKO said:
I would be so pleased to see some modern race inspired from the Zapotecs or mixtecs or Aztecs or Olmecs or... well something inspired from the bloody mysterious cultures from meso-america with lots of gold, mayan drawings and feathers.

the egyption race is

my ideas

race: demonica
Armor: red spikey armor with skulls n stuf on it
spestat: Jump high run fast and very powerful
melee( if they put it in) firey fists
skin color: pitch black no color at all with red tatoos.
the demonicans are a demonic race that come to hunt the necris and bring them to their home, hell
:instagib:
team

Iron Pheonix
armor pending on member but mostly red.
members: Swerto(leader, human) Bl!tz(Skaarj,second in command), Swertman(Human,leaders brother) AJ(Human,Vetran of the Human Skaarj wars), Swerto][(Mechanical bodyguard of Swerto), and Bot(Golden Xan look-alike paid for by Axon coorperation).
:instagib:
character:
Name: Swerto
height 6ft 4in
wheight 230 w/o armor 1,200 w/ armor
armor exactly like xan's just all red and black!
bio:
Swerto joined the tournament in the minor leagues and lost to Malcolm seeking revenge he got put in prison for attempted murder. nine years later he was released from prison by the LRB to join the Tournament again. Swerto made his way to the top and fought Xan and Malcolm. Xan told him to leave the ship and he would report his loss. Instead he hired Malcolm to corner him and Kill him.
After long though dead he joined the tournament again fighting his way to the top and losing to Xan this time. Now after every year trying to be champion he is back with his team Iron Pheonix to claim the title of champion.

Interested? Read the full story at fanfiction.net under game and unreal tournament.

Last edited:

Swerto

The Founder Of The PL4Y4 H474Z
Jul 29, 2005
got direct link here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2403942/1/ BTw swerto is a Rankin right now cuz he hasn't been "killed"
it's not finished yet so bear with me i have to replay ut again... but when it is ill go onto the next ones,(their's six i'm planning...)

Oh yeah another character idea.....................BRING RANKIN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
I got an idea for a charachter inspired from Swerto and might make a story on fanfiction for him.

Name:Zaros
Race:Necris
Armor:Standard Necris armor, Same as Rapier's
Height:5ft 6inch-still a young Necris, adults are 128 years old
Weight 140 llbs, Armor makes it 400 llbs.
Perfered weapon:Rocket Launcher
History:
Zaros was training to be a phayder in his teen years, but he fell for a human girl named Rhan. Rhan rejected Zaros for being a Necris and killing humans, so her death was predictable and Zaros, was chased down by the NEG at a Necris underground bunker in a large city. The bunker was atacked and Zaros was wounded. He was in a comma for 20 years. When he woke up he wanted to seek vegance on the NEG by firing a Redeemer at a NEG HQ, but he was surounded quickly, and to escape death, he joined the tournament.

Last edited: