Need Help Uploading A Couple Voice Packs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Denny

Engulfed In Flames
Mar 19, 2005
Offline playing with bots :/
Well i actually got them on a Tripod site temporarily and i was gonna submit them to the Voiceshrine but the e-mail address gives me a Daemon error so now i was wondering where i could submit them so they have a permanant home. I'd like to upload them to BeyondUnreal's Fileworks and not Fileplanet (BU is WAY better), but any will do really. I need some place where i can submit the links, because there about 5 megs total and with my dial-up it would suck having to upload them all over again.

Let me know what i can do. Thanks

P.S. - One's a Return To Castle Wolfenstein Voice Pack and the other is a Manhunt Voice Pack.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, Nalicity can host voicepacks. Although there are always the casual cry-babies complaining about the fact NC3 should only host maps... I wouldn't worry about it.

Denny

Engulfed In Flames
Mar 19, 2005
Offline playing with bots :/
Wel, the Nalicity thing didn't work, actually it did but the archives got corrupted (stupid dial-up). Anyway, i'll give the links to where i got them temporarily, if someone with like Cable or DSL could try to upload them to NC for me that would be cool. Or even host them on different Unreal sites or whatever that's cool, just post the link to wherever you upload them.

Anyway, here's the links...

http://denny8303.tripod.com/manhunt_voice.zip
http://denny8303.tripod.com/RTCWgerman.zip

Either right click on the link and selcet "Save Target As...", copy and paste the links in a browser or use a download manager to download the above. Clicking on the links will no doubt give you an error message.

I tested them and they should work, i believe there is a daily bandwidth cap for Tripod, so if you get that error you'll probably have to wait until the next day to get them. In the readme files they say thanks to the voiceshrine and there is even a link, be sure to ignore the link because these aren't on Voiceshrine. These are also only for UT99 (not UT2K4). All info you need should be in the readme files included with each pack.

Well enjoy the voice packs, if someone does try them out, let me know what you think, good or bad. :)

Last edited:

Blade_hunter

Unreal tournament mod dude
Jan 23, 2008
I wonder where I can send some of mine, I have around 550 mb of voice packs gathered through the internet and mainly though the defunct ram 2000 site (well I used the archive site to get those File planet links a while ago)
I think some have to grab those player models and host them too or at least I can help
http://web.archive.org/web/20011121...netunreal.com/ram2000/skins/Models/models.htm

Just tell me where to upload though

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
www.planetmonsterhunt.com
I sent you a PM Blade_hunter.

darkmedor, I really don't have any desire/time/motivation to work on it to be perfectly honest. Maybe one day I'll have some free time, become bored and want to work on getting it fixed. Sorry.