Need help quick! French to English conversion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ANUBIS199

Jun 3, 2001
Visit site
Darnit, my friend IMed something to me in french after saying "*pulls knife out of heart*". I tried googling a french to english language converter or dictionary, but I didnt have any luck. I know there are a few guys here who can read french and was wondering if you could tell me what it means in english. She said "Je suis triste et aller pleurer". Please give me a hand and post what it means.

and now back to lurking............................
Anubis

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
I forgot about the Google one. Thanks bud.

Edit: Really need a Ben to English translator so I can understand what I type.

Last edited:

ANUBIS199

Jun 3, 2001
Visit site
Thx ben and freon. I feel rather stupid for missing the link to language tools on google, but its getting close to the end of the semester and Im burnt out and blind.

Anubis

D

Davidcalvin

I think the best tool in this list is Google. They have nearly outdone everyone else out there. But don't forget to check your translation with someone who knows French and English. I learned it the hard way. It's better not to depend on machine translation totally. If you have time, go through this and you will know why