UE3 - General Need Help Making a racing Game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sdinesh86

Jan 17, 2010
Hi guys Good Morning

I am a noob trying something and learning UDK. i have gone through many good tutorials and documentation on UDK and done some basic stuff

i have a small racing FPS game concept in my mind that i wanna put into reality, i have started working and trying to find ways to do it.

i have tried a lot on this but had no luck on it now i am trying to know that if it is really possible or not

i have tried extending the UTClasses for vehicle and also tried extending the base classes

with the UTClasses i faced a problem that i couldnt get the camera that i wanted on vehicle i wanted to remove the mouse control when u r in vehicle but couldnt do it

then extending the base classes i did get it but then couldnt get the other things working since i am not a coder

i wanted to know if there is some one who can help me in this and guide me on this