Nali City is back up!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GEx.ut

GEx
Oct 7, 2013
Kaunas, Lithuania
YEAS!!!!!! \o/

OK I can't make a search for maps or access a mappers page, but finally I get the witness the times where NaliCity existed (I started playing UT99 in 2011 :p).

WOOHOO!!!!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yeah, the site is very buggy right now. Keep in mind this was written in PHP3 and has some PHP4 features. Also it used a PHP plugin that I'm not even going to try to replicate but at least the core of the site from UT->UT2004 is there.

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
FreakinMeany has been trying to organise the Nali City files on Mapraider, but he gets no help with this.
I suggest Sir Brizz, that it may be wise to have an Official BUF profile there and you and the BUF team can organise it.
The mirroring system there makes sure files are always available no matter what happens with Mapraider.

Bulk uploading can be organised between you and FreakinMeany, so you won't have to wait for regular clearance.

Hellkeeper

Soulless Automaton
Feb 16, 2014
France
hellkeeper.net
Any news? Is there anything one can do to help things get better? NaliCiy and the long-gone ut2003hq.com were all my youth, I'd love to see at least NC come back, even as a fraction of its former self.