My maps are rotating . . . normal?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
Hey Renegade, Saw you the other night at FragBU. I was spectating. You were playing quite well.

I had multiple mice because:

One was my Microsoft Intellimouse Optical Explorer.

One was my son's Dora The Explorer mouse, :lol: that can be programmed to have both mouse buttons be a left click.

And finally one was a Logitech Optical Wheel mouse corded - I was testing to see which I liked best wireless or corded. :D

That about says it all. Thanks gang, Randy - will try to have sig photo and icon soon

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
randyannie said:
Hey Renegade, Saw you the other night at FragBU. I was spectating. You were playing quite well.

retarded play well as it seems :p

im just kidding

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Hey, Kantham, I made this just for you.

lockkantham.gif

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
It was the joystick!

It may help everyone to know that it was my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick that was causing the vertical roll on my screen.

As soon as I unplugged it (mid-game) the rolling stopped. :D Hooray!!!

Thanks to all, Randy

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Judging by the replies, I can see it was a wise idea to put Kantham on ignore as early as I did.

Someone mentioned earlier how we hadn't had a banning in a while? I think we found our next one. Just give him time and a gun and he'll eventually shoot himself in the foot as they all do.