My Apologies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hello there strangers! It's been too long (like seriously).

I haven't been around much at all. I'm rarely on the computer long enough to accomplish anything.

I am proposing we schedule a get-together one of the coming weekends. Friday or Saturday evening, to do some gaming. We can discuss what (L4D, L4D2, Guildwars, TF2, whatever). And I'm talking about several hours... not like a pop in at 9 and leave at 10:30 thing. This is more like 7pm to midnight :D

Is this feasible for you all? I know Jason claims that he has a life... but I think with enough notice, something like this can be arranged. What do you all think?

Dates as examples: November 11, 12, 18 or 19.

I can tell you the weekend after that doesn't work for me so... DISCUSS

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
A Saturday night would be best for me, since I have games Friday nights. Also, I won't be in town the 11th or 12th.

Other than that, I'm up for playing a few different things for multiple hours on a get-together night.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
You know I am always up for some gaming just send me a text on any nite. L4D, GW, anything is fine with me. I am off all next week and since Friday 11/11/11 is Veteran's Day that would be great! Jim, Todd and Aaron can drive down Friday and we can set up a Mini-Lan. :eek: OK, pushing my luck on that one!
Has anyone tried Rage? That would be a fun game for a two person Co-Op on some of the Legend Levels in Multiplayer. I kinda of enjoyed it and hope they get some more DLC out. It was 10x better then Duke!

BTW: Why is Boney apologizing for having a LIFE?
You do need to post more on what's happening.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Let me know when... the wife and I no longer live together, so free time can be arranged. Also; I believe my phone # is updated in the Core section... feel free to text me as well.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
I'm in the same boat as Lurk. The (ex)wife and I are done and I'm on my own with the kids. My son has been playing TF2 and Portal 2 with my account. I might be up for some playing with TF2, Guild Wars and other crap. Friday or Saturday is good with me. I'll be getting time off here with visitation for the kids. I have to get rolling in some gaming to start having fun again. PM me or Taz give me a buzz if I don't get to the forums soon enough. There maybe training for me coming in VMware so I might need something for a break.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Mrs. Ice is going out of town Saturday night either next weekend (on the 12th) or the weekend after that (19th). Whichever one it is, I'll be available after my kid is asleep ~9pm.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
If some of us start showing up around 7 that would be good. Gives people time to get home, eat some dinner and get online. Depending who shows up when will probably dictate what gets played. TF2 would always be fun to screw around in. If there is an early four we can run through an L4D campaign or something. I dunno, we'll see.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Are you $hitting me the 19th.. How about just show up and jump in Steam or sit in TS like Jimmy stated around 7..