MW3 Subscription Service... Well, you knew it was coming.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
Who cares? Who will actually buy MW3?

Unfortunately, a lot of people. Considering at least 95% of the people in my area strictly play CoD and worship it like it's a goddamn religion, I'm sure it'll be the same throughout the world.

Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
Now they want to get $60 in 7.5 months for subscriptions from each customer, instead of selling a game worth $60 each year with about 3 DLC's worth $45 total.

Oh wait, you have to pay for the game, DLC, and the subscription. So $201 a year from each customer.

If that's going to happen, and people keep playing this game like they do now, then I would regret it that the world did not end last 21st of May.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAhaAHAHSSASHASHASHASHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHAhAHAhAhAhAAHAHAHAHHAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHAhAhAHAhAHAHAHAHAHhAHAAHAH

And it will still make billions.
[Sheep picture]

Last edited: