Moving to Morman Country

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scrumpus

I am that I am.
Jan 20, 2008
UT, US of A
There are quite a few places in downtown salt lake where you can get a beer and hang out with a bunch of weirdos. :)

There are a lot, actually.
If you want good food go somewhere like Red Rock or Ruby River steak house, both have their own breweries. If you just want a bar that's not a complete crap chute, try something like Green Street, Sandbar, or Lumpy's, all in downtown Salt Lake. You could also drive about a half hour to Park City where almost every establishment is a bar or brewery of some kind. You could even take a chair lift up the side of a mountain, get drunk, and ski down if you really wanted.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Ended up in Murray within stumbling distance of a "state" liquor store. Guess I'll be ordering scotch instead of beer when I eat out.

At least it's not so hard to find stores/parking as it was in SF

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
You'll need to learn how to do this

bubbling.jpg

I got out of SLC and now work at the place that started this.