More Mac Uninstall Problems......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gato

Apr 6, 2000
I love Infiltrator, BUT... I haven't been able to run it well. It completely throws my frame rate off, making it unplayable. PLUS - it has screwed my weapons in regular UT play (like so many others). So I decided to uninstall. Like others here, this is the problem. HOW? I followed :8
smokin.gif
uetzal's lead and threw out everything with "infi-" on the front of it, but the start up screen is also screwed. Once you put it all back, it works again. Any ideas of how to get rid of Infi 2.71? All help is appreciated......

a n t o n i o

:8:Quetzal

Apr 5, 2000
Visit site
I figured it out!

In you UnrealTournament.ini under
[UTMenu.UTConsole]

Change the following line from:
RootWindow=InfMutator.InfilRootWindow

to:
RootWindow=UMenu.UMenuRootWindow

UT boots up fine for me now.
Good luck!

gato

Apr 6, 2000
:8
smokin.gif
uetzal--- You ROCK - that change did it. No more Infiltrator vestiges....everything seems to be fine.

Thank you,

a n t o n i o