MoH: Allied Assault demo is out Suckas!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sweep

Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
LOL, sucks to be one of the many poor suckers without some kind of broadband. Longest part is waiting in line for alot of us, lol.

Hope this game is as sweet as I think it is...

Sweep

Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
Mine's plodding along at a decent but still kinda lousy 42ish kbytes/sec from one from one of the 3dgamers ones. In line for a fileplanet one, I'm crossing my fingers it will run faster but I doubt it. (225 kbytes/sec is about my max from a good server, which with everyone trying to get this badboy I'm not likely to find...)

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
See, I always win... :p

78%...

As soon as it is done and I upload to my server, I'll have it mirrored for yall.

Sweep

Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
LOL, I get down to my try to download and it fails has an error, lol. Would be back at the end of the line now, what a POS Fileplanet is. Luckily the 3dgamers dl is still plodding along...