Modern Warfare 3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I think they do, because the Arabs in MW2 speak like shizzle. Not sure if they added the "listen" option to Arabic though.

Tango sakat?

You know, the ones with free map packs and SDKs.

I forgot that because a game has downgraded features, or it's lacking something it automatically sucks and it's worth bashing the whole franchise in Infernesse.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The game was 10 times better because it didn't have server rules.

No sprint unless shot.
Crouch only.
Prone only if sniper.

Best poop party when no admin around. This is a ban-worthy experience.

Also, deal with it.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
The game was 10 times better because it didn't have server rules.

Hahahah

I forgot that because a game has downgraded features, or it's lacking something it automatically sucks and it's worth bashing the whole franchise in Infernesse.

I forgot that because a game sucks, or it's lacking something to make it not suck it automaticcally sucks and it's worth bashing the whole franchise in Infernesse.

Bashing the whole franchise? Have I not stated before that I love CoD4 and CoD2 and play/post videos of them pretty often?

I'm bashing the new CoD games. They have been sub par and even bad in most cases and even in the most optimistic mindset I could say they are slightly improved versions of the past games which is sad in its own way. There hasn't been a molecule of innovation since CoD4. Instead of patching things in when the community asks they just promise they'll fix it in the next game. Not to mention the fact that they treat the PC community like second rate garbage. "Oh we forgot to add multi-threading! Sorry guys just slipped out minds. I guess we didn't test the PC version at all!"

I actually think it's Activisions marketing startegy to claim to fix something then break something else so they can promise to fix it in the next game.

No sprint unless shot.
Crouch only.
Prone only if sniper.

Best poop party when no admin around. This is a ban-worthy experience.

Also, deal with it.

That's just wrong or a heavy over exaggeration. I have about 1200 hours logged in CoD4. When it comes to server rules the general variety is No Marty/3frag/Tube and No Hacks/Macros. Occasionally you will get No Bunnyhopping but I just ignore those servers.

And as a note, anyone who thinks matchmaking is superior to servers in PvP arena games is brain dead. Why would you want to NOT have the choice to join a server with specific rules. It's not like you are being forced into a server with dedis, you can choose where and how you play. EX: I hate servers that allow tubing and marty but some people still play on them because they like it. Choice is never a bad thing when it comes to gaming.

IMO most people who defend blops are just trying to justify their purchase.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
That's just wrong or a heavy over exaggeration. I have about 1200 hours logged in CoD4. When it comes to server rules the general variety is No Marty/3frag/Tube and No Hacks/Macros.

I know, I don't think the server rules are a problem. But ****ty admins is a problem indeed.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
I know, I don't think the server rules are a problem. But ****ty admins is a problem indeed.

Here a tip for idiot admins.
There is a command in the console called /disconnect.

Oh wait Blops didn't have that. Sorry!

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I'm a little annoyed that it looks cool. Is it the same thing as before? Yep, but mildly prettier. I know it makes me a dupe, but shooting people with purty graphics is always a pleasurable experience.

~Jason

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
been the same over and over

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was.
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU[/m]

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Baysplosions from Michael Bay: The Game #8: Origin.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
:lol:

you-dun-goofed-inception.jpg