Mobile version of BuF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Is it necessary though?

I think the effort should be put into bringing back adverts to the top right corner.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
No. We had a mobile site... and still do, just haven't turned it back on yet.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
No. We had a mobile site... and still do, just haven't turned it back on yet.

And while were on the topic of BuF, why the hell does it take me to the index now when I try to quote or post while logged out? Before it used to take me to the log in screen and after I logged in it took me to whatever I clicked. It was a lot better that way. :(

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
All I ask is that the mobile site have the option to turn it off. God I hate sites that force me onto mobile, when mobile is gimped beyond belief. Some mobile sites are wonderful, some awful--choice makes the difference.

~Jason

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
We never forced the mobile site, it was just something you could go to.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
@Sir_Brizz: Mobile sites aren't obvious to make. I spent a week doing one and that was with a premade script. If you do make one maybe the easiest option would be to bridge the site to some php pages and just use a minimalistic css. For dimensions and standards go for iPhone.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
@Sir_Brizz: Mobile sites aren't obvious to make. I spent a week doing one and that was with a premade script. If you do make one maybe the easiest option would be to bridge the site to some php pages and just use a minimalistic css. For dimensions and standards go for iPhone.

The pages were cashed.
You could not even post to them.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
I tried accessing this site from my phone once. It wouldn't let me view it because I had to prove I was over 18. Clearly this site is too shocking for under 18 year olds. :eek:

How do you prove your 18? Answers on a postcard please :)

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Really? Ive never heard of that before. Clearly they took one look at me in store and knew I looked over 18 ....*cry