Milosevich' trial

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Anybody folowing it? Euronews is showing it live (with added translation ofcourse) and from what i've heard so far he's certainly not standing very weak.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Ah yes, Slobberdown Mahd<u></u>ickyabitch.

Haven't seen a great deal of it, just snippets here and there on the various news channels. He used the defence which most people saw coming; "I was fighting terrorists".

Not that I'm against the trial, but I think there's much worse war criminals out there that should be on trial before him. *coughGeorgeBushSrcough*

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
I thought Funk$tylz what the loveable little monkey doll? Oh.. you said "a" not "the" :rolleyes: :)

Feb 26, 2001
England
Lol :)

BTW - Where the hell do you have to go in the US to get global news???? In Washington DC you get almost no global news on the standard TV channels. Do you have to get a specific news channel or something? Or is world news in the US just very limited?

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
I've seen that he has refused to use a lawyer, so he's defending himself.
What's fun is that he'll interogate the witnesses that's to say his own victims :(
They're gonna be scared like hell, maybe they're not gonna be abble to say a word ... maybe they'll jump on him to punch him ;)

May 22, 2000
Amsterdamned
resolute.gamepoint.net
He's testifying that the NATO is the real aggressor in this war, attacking them (his Country) while he's fighting a civil war. He also states that the Ugoslavian tribunal in Den Haag is 'illigal'. He is also showing effidence of civilian casualties made by NATO bombings. He also says it's not a crime to have a well orginized army that can win a war and kill efficiently and claims that he is not a God that can stop warcrimes by 'some individuals or small groups' in his army, thus is not responsible for them.
There is also very little effidence of mass murder done by his army or under his commands. However there is an overwhelming pile of effidence against the NATO, which show alot of 'bad bombings'....
He also wants to question some big shiefs (former president of France Shirac and former president of the USA (duh) Clinton), to prove that some bombings were efdectively under order of these presidents which shows that not the NATO, but those men committed those 'crimes (bombings).
That's a lot of also's for a warcriminal :( .He's got a good case unfortunately...

Last edited:

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Based on evidence, I'd say he'll get the charges dropped.

But if that happens, then NATO are made to look like the bad guys. NATO = mostly US. US won't let that happen. Or if he does get off, they'll call the judges terrorists and lock them up in chicken cages for life. :p