Miasma-FMI gets honoured

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
Anyone in particular make this map, or was it the whole AP team?

Class map either way, and glad it won the POLL to add it to Clanbase as an allowed map

Zetto

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2004
flack ho, it's the famous "butt hair" map... Not my invention, blame cage for this nick :D You know, the one with hair-like vegetation and anus-like tunnels.. nm that, it's good map, just cage screwed up all associations with it :D

Last edited:

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
Actually, the map Zetto is refering to is Acheron. Miasma is the one where the bases are essentially devided into 2-3 parts. I'll post the SS once I get home :)

Jaybo

Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
Reeps contacted me on iRC last night to express his gratitude.

Its the community that shows its gratitude to YOU and the developers. A great map, probably the only map that ive know where 14 players try and take low energy room from the start.......if you dont like Gas spam...go high

hehe

Thanks again :)

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Its low NRG is kinda like lowlands tho: noobs on your team can cost you the match
People keep jetting and spamming deployables and failing to hack the gens.
As a Gunner I am often pissed when I run around the whole map hacking deploy points and gens and fighting to survive while all my faster teamates are wandering around trying to steal arti or chase down enemy carriers.
Hopefully people will learn to properly play this map, but judging from lowlands, that's not likely :(

Jaybo

Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
i agree, although, its been added to clanbase :- which is clanwars :) which eliminates the gung-ho wannabe hero who keeps getting crushed by the doors

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
it's kinda sad tho that were still not able too wall jump from base deploy over the hole thing with the jumppad,the wall needs to be fixed!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.