Me, build maps for you with minimal cost

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
And here I am introducing the THIRD give-me-idea-and-me-map thread!

What's different here is that you'll still need to open up the UEd2. All you have to do is place several structural cubes, cylinders, and regular boring shaped brushes and mix them in a map then send it to me! What do I do with it? I'LL be the one to detail it, texturize it, place weapons, pathing, zoning, and lighting all for the theme you requested!

But of course, there is a cost... what's the cost? The cost is time you took to bother posting here or going into the Editor to place tons of hollow cubes! :crazydance:

Should have. Some people just like ignoring others. Especially becuase I'm an Asian. Well, that's THE PROBLEM here in NC, it's everything for one and only one! And, I think the admin would ought to do something about it! The board rules should be re-implemented for ALL to see as first notice!