Maps for download..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
www.planetmonsterhunt.com
As I stated before; I was going to make a place where everyone can download Monster Hunt maps, in an English environment, in a zipped package containing all the required files to play the map.

I kinda cheated and used a site that I had started a while back, www.planetmonsterhunt.com; but never got around to finishing it because Real Life comes first. Though I have recieved some of my free time back for now, and I plan to get the site looking very professional, with active members posting regularly.

I also added 8 map downloads to the site, as well as a MonsterHunt V 503 Pack, that contains all the original files from 500, but includes the updated 503. It's about 6 MB zipped.

If anyone knows PHP, Photoshop, HTML, or other web coding; and you're willing to spend a little time each day/week working on this, please let me know. I can't do this alone, and you're ideas are very much welcome.

Hopefully we can get large enough/popular enough to where we can have a sub forum here at beyondunreal.com. Mostly because of the "Ah man, now I have to sign up at ANOTHER forum" wont apply to most. I know I hate doing it, but sometimes it can be for the best.

Either way, those 8 maps are just the beginning. It takes about 10 - 15 minutes per map to get them sorted out, and figured out which maps use what files. Wish there was a simpler way.

-Skillz

Glider of chaos

Ready 2 Fight !
Jan 25, 2004
Russia, St-Petersburg
I can try 2 do something ... corel photo-paint, mostly ...
but looks like I won't be able 2 do something until July (damn exams !)

& 2 be honest I'm not sure whether U can rely on me :(

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
Well I know some photoshop skills. That's not where I need the biggest help at, but at the php programming I am still a noob at that. I do know HTML though.

So if you can't be "reliable"; but rather there to get some of the harder tasks that I am unable to do, that would be fine.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I know a little PHP but it depends what you want to do exactly.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Ok, just let me have a peek and I'll see what I can do.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I'm not familiar with Nuke but I'm willing to learn. It'd be a good idea to use the latest version as I hear that's it had security problems in the past. And I might be able to create a custom theme.

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
Hey Glider,

How good are you at creating logos? Go to www.planetmonsterhunt.com and take a look at the logo currently on the site, and see if you can make a few more. Also get with Fearless on a color scheme you two can do for a custom theme for nuke.

Just keep in mind. This is a monster hunt fan site. So try to use colors/graphics that will remind you of "Monster Hunt"; or just "Hunting" in general; since it's mostly just hunting monsters.

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
Hey,

I am not sure on the dimensions. Try to replace the current logo. Just be creative, and get with Fearless on the dimensions. He may want other stuff, like backgrounds and such if he still plans to work on a theme.