Mappack Idea: MonsterHunt mappack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
How about a Monster Hunt mappack. I've never seen one and I think it would be pretty cool. I would do it but I don't have any maps out and I don't know how to create a Monster Hunt map.

Even more I don't have the respect or the trust of the mapping community to be able to do a mappack. So what I asking is, if someone is interested in doing a mappack for Monster Hunt. I bet people would join.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
There are mappacks for monsterhunt. One in particular contains 130 maps. BUT, and take care, most of those maps suck. They're downright horrible. Unless if you enjoy playing levels filled with empty cubes, and far too powerfull monsters. Maps which don't make sense, at all.

Try posting this in the UT forum. There you can talk to some active monsterhunt fanatics who might be open to this idea.

A mappack of the best (playable, and good/decent looks) maps would be very nice.

Derdak2rot

DVD2r
Jan 8, 2005
France
indeed , we currently trying to do this kind of mappack at PlanetMonsterHunt.com , mappers would be welcome to join if they want . still MH needs more good maps and a lot of us can help and give feedback .

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I am taking my ca chamber dm map, into MH, sent it to carthage to gimmie some ideas,kinda sorta stalled out mainly to make the map worth playing and fun.not too much worried about looks ,