Map Bugs and things.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

|pure|Destruction

Jan 22, 2004
"please sticky so all mapping posts will be collected here if you wish."

-So far on Alcazaar. The desert bridge deploy is floating off the ground a coochie hair. (cant say cu*t hair on here eh? lol )
-And on Nakoja the generator room (forgot which side) the mountain terrain is inside the room, sticking thru the side.

Last edited:

FireCrack

May 25, 2004
In (frogot the name, desrt one that had lotsa wind in u2xmp) there is an area of narrow path, if you wedge the raptor there you can go outside the map

Binx

Dec 9, 2004
I noticed on darker maps you cant see the shotgun firing effects.only when u alt fire you can see the bullets fly towards target.

sWs»Big C

Dec 12, 2004
On Mirkwood forrest map (think thats the name) my hud starts to dissapear so im only left with the sight. It promptly starts to appear now and again, only fixed when i do a resrt of the system.

|xF|bishop

Dec 12, 2004
i dont know if this is a bug or not, but vehicles tend to get stuck on the flora

such as this jug

and these harbs

and there is a false wall i already mentioned in another post on alcazar but, you can fit 2 raptors a harb and i think we got the jug in too.

the jugg didnt make the pic, we found this because we lost an arti back there.

Last edited:

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
Don't know if this is posted, but found a small bug in the mini map on Murky Woods.

On the minimap there is a raptor, but it's actualy a deploy : Deploy

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
yup seen the mini map bug i was like wtf
but yeah the vehicles seem to stick themselves to the rocks in valleyofapes
those shots are hilarious
a harby slightly buired in sunsetbeach
an odd forcewall bug where there are beams going throuh the wall i could walk through them too
i got a raptor stuck in a tree :/

Attachments

• Shot00057.JPG
    Shot00057.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Shot00049.JPG
    Shot00049.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Shot00022.JPG
    Shot00022.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

[_X_]BULLDOG

Jul 23, 2004
i post this pic coz you still can drive in the walls,
its the same bug as it was in the u2xmp map

[SCREENSHOT]http://uk.geocities.com/bulldog10022/drive_in_walls.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Raptor Turrets work when energy is gone

I noticed in ...Crash... map... that you can be out of energy YET still you can use the Raptor turret. Well I was able to anyway.. though we did not have enough energy to drive, we could still jump in vehicle and use the turret (Only Tried Raptor turret).

WolfmanK

Puppet Master of BBF
Mar 28, 2004
Webster, NY
wolfmank.blogsite.org
This may be a function of the Raptor not having quite enough mass yet but I was able to pin it on top on a generator antenna and have it wave there like a flag. I'm going to try and see if I can do it on other maps.

ScreenShot003.jpg

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
On Alcazar it's possible to fall from the arti node level to the level below (cloud level) and survive (only tested with gunner). It's about 50/50, so keep trying if it doesn't work at first.

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
In U2XMP Alcazar, it's possible to "go" cloud deploy to ground(with or without a raptor) or any level in the bases to a lower level. It's just a matter of timing and not a 50/50 thing. This is an intended and integral design effect, TMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.