UT3 Malcolm for UT3 v.1.0

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Ya, exactly my thoughts Emerald, completely forgot to recognize it. The taunts volume definatly needs to be louder.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
Like I said in the other thread, awesome.

Sooo.... how about making a Skaarj? That is, if you're not too busy....

Growler

Jul 26, 2004
It's a shame the lighting and quality doesn't look as good as in the UT2007 previews :(

preview_071305_08.jpg

(the full version of that here - purposely not thumbnailed: http://www.games-fusion.net/screens/albums/uploads/ut2007/E3_UT2007_00000Shot.jpg )

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
I released a Patch for version 1.0 .

The following problems have been fixed:

-Fixed character selection UI (red lines)

-Fixed faction selection UI (red lines)

-Fixed effort sounds (jumping, dodging, dying, falling)

-Fixed spelling errors

-Taunts have more volume

Just install this over the previous version. :)
Check the first page for downloadlinks.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Is he just a character for you to choose as your own or does he become one of the bots you play against also after install? I haven't messed with any of the UT3 bots and stuff yet.

Satiro

Dec 14, 2010
i've just installed malcom 1.0 and 1.1 (both of them in mydocuments-mygames-unreal...-replacing UTgames) my game version is 2.1(patch 5,also with titan pack).I just can't see the awsome thunder crash faction :\ could anyone help me please?