Making the most rediculous map...a collaborative effort!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Did you remove the sentinels?
sgicon2if.gif

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
What it could really use now is some pathnodes out in the big Rex cube. And is there any way to get the bots to use those vehaklz?

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
They would probably need some Road Path Nodes and Flying Path Nodes, but it's also gonna be work to lay out the navigation points so they can jump properly from cube to cube to actually make it to the platform. :)

Unfortunately, I doubt they'd drive the cars off that platform...

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Sorry for taking so long, had to have dinner :p

-Pitch shifted an ambient sound or two
-Added a new sound in each of the falls/rises (except for the super tall one)
-Added NeoNite's "road that whenever you try to cross it a vehacle comes out of nowhere at 20.000.000 miles/hour and runs you over".
-Added a teleporter to "a better map"
-changed the skybox so it's a cube with the "sky" texture

I think that's all...

http://rapidshare.de/files/8644585/DM-1on1-lololol-2000.rar.html

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
klas, since you're dropping skinning and going other ways. Why not take part of this great map creation? ;) :)

I notice some of you don't put the .ogg music file in the zip, rar pack. It's going to be hard for new people to join the making of lololol if it's missing ain't it?

Last edited:

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
Hyrulian Hero said:
They would probably need some Road Path Nodes and Flying Path Nodes, but it's also gonna be work to lay out the navigation points so they can jump properly from cube to cube to actually make it to the platform. :)

Oh, I didn't realize that's the only way to get there, but you could just put some playerstarts on the mesa.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I liked the way some of the player starts had you looking at the ceiling and that weird jump pad that bounces you off the ceiling.

Spider mines are cool in the coridoor (spellcheck pending) and a few other bits made it amusing. Dunno' if my skills would lend anything to it in the ridiculous direction though. Perish the thought, rex :p