M3S90 texture problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ironword300

Mar 2, 2016
This is not a big deal, as I can use the M1 and there's virtually no difference, but the M3S90 has a texture bug (or mesh bug--I don't know which): when aiming, the stock is missing and I can see through to my entire trigger hand. I've been installing a lot of things over the past couple of weeks, so have no idea what caused this. Any thoughts?

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
I think this is an old D3D bug in Unreal Tournament. The rendering stops far away from the screen so you get disappearing models. Try using a different graphics renderer by selecting it in your Display menu.

There are some upgraded Direct 3d and OpenGL renderers for the Unreal tournament engine available. The Community Edition installer includes the ENBseries renderer I believe.

Here's the d3d10 one. It works well for me. Also it has some advanced features to make the game a little prettier without being as aggressive as the ENBseries renderer.

http://kentie.net/article/d3d10drv/

Ironword300

Mar 2, 2016
I think you're right. With clean install of Community Edition 2006, everything seems fine using the D3D10.