Looks like someone snapped into too many slim jims

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
STEROIDS! SHORT LIVED POWER!
20gbs7s.jpg

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Oh wait

Fox news. I can't believe that I've been not only quoting someone with some Fox News report, but then someone else made a comeback with the SAME source, Fox News, claiming he has died from a heart attack. :lol:

Whenever someone has a source, different than Fox News I think we shall be able to proceed, with actual facts.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Oh wait

Fox news. I can't believe that I've been not only quoting someone with some Fox News report, but then someone else made a comeback with the SAME source, Fox News, claiming he has died from a heart attack. :lol:

Whenever someone has a source, different than Fox News I think we shall be able to proceed, with actual facts.
It's even more the same source than you seem to believe because the info about the heart attack is in the same article you copied the headline from.