LOL WAHT MAP IS THIS.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
The first one is lowlands. You got it right. It took me some time to jump on top of that anthenna though, :p.
The second one is wrong though. Try guess again. :p

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
No, not Hell. Try thinking where can be such area, yes theer was one like that in nakoja which maybe confused you, that's why I took it that way first. ;)

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Yeah, there is that easily missed area with this. You can see it through window only and cannot walk in there, that is I find Janus as one of the worst maps, there were several parts cut of the agme from it (even the mission briefing shows some more) and linnearized, but I find Janus the weakest and I think it should have been removed in favor of other levels which should not be removed.

The best part of Janus is probably the end.

Seeing as how I only played the single player U2 once, and that was like four years ago, I can only remember flickers of each level. I don't know the names of any of the maps and I rushed through the game just to say that I had completed it, so I wasn't paying much attention at all to detail :X I have no idea what that map is... Try posting some more XMP maps. Hell, you can even go for some more obscure ones than stock maps to keep us on our toes!

I'll try to get some XMP screenies up later :D I know I have some buried on this pc somewhere!

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
u2xmpnextedit2no1.jpg

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Yes it is, this one was easy.........

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Leo was there today so don't tell them what map this was.
(btw did you neighbor really get robbed? :eek: )

There is a bug which makes this shot look a bit out of the ordinary. I didn't even know about this bug until today...

Attachments

• Shot00000.JPG
    Shot00000.JPG
    374.8 KB · Views: 23

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
But that we played this map was a pure coincidence, I made that shot several days ago and edited it, so it wasn't this, it was just coincidence we played it.

It was the stock version though......

Yeah he did btw, @ neighbor, but shhh don't wanna get much attention around here for that.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
there's another version [of the 'Rampant' map]?
Yes, unfortunately it is not well-known. There are "-fix" versions of other stock maps, like Garden and SunsetBeach, as well.

There is a bug which makes this shot look a bit out of the ordinary. I didn't even know about this bug until today...
That's the walking underwater (versus swimming/floating) "hax". I believe it occurs when you're killed underwater and later revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.